+Post New Topic + Post Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Live-In Relationships

hi guys and gals....im neetu working in cnnibn7 news channel im making a program on living relationship....and want to take interviews of some people..those who r interested can mail me at [email]neetu_rana85@yahoo.com[/email] aur can call me at 9999024924 today only....

thank u....

why dont you post your questions here and we will answer them...

I think boski is right. Just post the questions. If this has already taken place please let us know your findings.

Hi all,

I am a journalist of IBN7 and my name is neetu rana.....We are going to shoot the program ‘Zindagi Live’ on November 26th/27th on ‘Live In Relationships’. We would like to invite you as a guest in our show with your partner. Zindagi Live is a personalized show anchor by Richa Anirudh. The program aims at informing and sensitising people about various social issues through discussion. Every topic/ issue will be discussed along with its effect on the lives of the people we invite on the show. ...We would appreciate your involvement in the show and are trying to bring a change in the society with regards to the stigmas in the society against Live In Relationships.......We would be delighted if you come forward and be a part of the show. ...Also we are looking at people who can come up and share their personal experiences in relation to the same.

For any other details or information you can contact on 09999024924

Regards,
    neetu rana....

it's a very interesting matter to me . if you need information/discussion on the matter still now may pl contact me on my email ads
    [email]akakakakanup@yahoo.co.in[/email]
    ph no- 9893058429
    also see my postings, just before your post.
    thanks

I am interested please call me on my mobile 9880422322

Hi ,
    Pls give me advice.Myself ritu working for MNC company. In 2001 I got married it was a love marriage but very soon i cam to know tht it was a wrong decision as my husband didnt keep all his promises bcos of his habits (drinks,smoking) and later he got epilepsy problem and lost his job.Now the whole burden was on me as we took house loan and further expenses. also i started loosing intrest in him as he never use to listen to me.

things went on for 4yrs until in 2005 i met this guy who was from my office he was also married guy with two children and also guy is 9 yrs elder to me. but the comfort we use to share with each other was tremendous. we were very matured also to know wht was happening. even he had distrub family life.I also took it as I was very frustrated with my life bcos of my husband.

With this friend of mine i again started living life and started feeling life can be so beautiful. But then recently my husband died bcos of his health and epilyse problem .

Now i am all alone i cannt get my friend also in my life bcos he is married and also has two children though he loves me a lot.

Now what should I do ?? Can a person live alone throughout her life or marriage is must for her.

what world are you living in my dear.....
    ofcourse you can live alone... just muster up the courage to believe you can do it...

who nows maybe someday you might meet somebody fabulous.
    And dont waste your time on this guy @ work cos he is not going to leave his kids & wife anytime soon

And dont waste your time on this guy @ work cos he is not going to leave his kids & wife anytime soon

Casey is so right on this one. Statistically speaking a married man, 90% of the time, does not leave his wife, for the mistress. When he leaves, he usually does not marry the mistress. He will eventually cheat on you and will move on to some one else. In the end all you will gain is LOST TIME. Please do not lie to yourself and think its different in your situation.

I agree with Casey and NY Guy, you are working and are financially independent. You should marry only when you feel like it and not because you have to get married. Just enjoy your single days, go out with friends, have fun, join a hobby class or do anything you want, except for feeling pity for yourslef. Get married when you feel that you have met the right person and are ready to spend your entire life with him.

Life is too short, enjoy it as much as you can!

hi ritu.....

I always felt that we are a country where we hide our pain and sufferings from the whole world because fear that no body eles can understand.
    I belive the opposite is true, i feel when u share your grief you yourself come out of it and make others informed.u should come out of the pain now, It doesnot matter if u liked some one... i think u should do wht ur heart says if it is wrong aur right.... hope all the best in the future....tke cre...

Thanks all of you. for the first time i have discussed this matter,and it was worth. Thanks once again.Take care

Hi, i just come to know abt sukhdukh. and i am really very happy to know that there is a good collection of advisors who are always ready to help every single individual..
    when ever you all need my help pls :| and =| produces pls feel free to mail me at :cool: produces [email]mr.rajsharma@gmail.com[/email]

Hey raj what kind of expert are you that we need to email you. Your offer makes you sound like a freak. Btw no thanks.

hihihihihi @ NY

btw @ Rajsharma... we are not advisors... we like voicing our opinions of situations &
    hopefully its gives people a broader perspective on things

Ritu,

There is nothing to feel guilty talking to someone in a marriage. It is some choices do go bad, rather than brooding about them you need to move on to next phase.Always make sure you associate with a intelligent guy i mean not by qualification but by the depth of his understanding. He can delight you by his broadmindedness provided he finds you are worthy of him.try to develop a outgoing personality & improve by reading books etc. It will wean u to +ve influence. Try some new things & wish u luck

nobody can impose his/her thoughts on you. afterall its your understanding. but you are right books can help a lot.

Hi i would like to know more detail about this rest in person.. kindly leave yur correct contact number..

Regards

Hi Ritu

i have gone through the same ........ u can surely get in touch with me

Regards

well. all line marring for ritu now... yeah.. they may want you to dump the guy cause they won't get a chance otherwise.

seriously nothing is wrong in life, and you can continue your relationship with this guy. Just think he is your hubby and goes overseas often or outstation. In fact many married couples are leading this life. the only difference is that their status is "married".

so carry on loving and you should be happy, as long as you don't get demanding on one other.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed