+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Procedure of Immigration to Australia

I`m an Engineerin graduate with 5 years of work experience in Private sector from India & abroad, please help me to tell the procedure & expenditures for immigration to Australia.

HI

To be accepted for migration to Australia you must meet the personal and occupational requirements of the category for which you’re applying, and be of good health and character. The Australian migration programme is divided into two main categories: migration and humanitarian. Migration is split as follows:

1. Family migration, where people can be sponsored by a relative who's an Australian citizen or a permanent resident.

2. Skilled migration, with categories for people with particular business or work skills or ‘outstanding talents’ and a separate quota for states or territories with particular skill shortages.

I want to get skilled visa for Australia, please tell me procedur & total expenditure for migration.

the best way is to contact any Australia Migration Consultant near to your city.
    they can guide you exactly based on your Educational Qualification, work experience , your job profile , your age etc etc

@ dhiruindelhi - Hi, its best to approach a visa consultant or agency in order to proceed in your matter. you could try contacting the embassy or a visa processing agency - for example vfs - who will help you out in this matter. you could take a look at their websites and get the information you require... the visa process is quite simple, you will need certain documents ready like id's and stuff...

Reach to the Australia embassy in Heidelberg they can give you up to date information that you need. it always best to consult the embassy or visa consultants for such informationís.

Go Through the link provided below, It has all the information that you need to know about the Immigration procedure to Australia.

http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/booklets/booklets.htm

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Travelling Abroad
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed