+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: teenage kids prob

Post teenage kids prob

hi
    i hve a cute daughter, studying in class 4, she is very friendly with everyone but now a days she is not concentrating in her studies and speaking voilently, arguing, telling lies too.
    so i m very worried about her attitude
    so i took the help one of my close friend and they have guided me to consult a child specilist
    we took an appointment with doctor and they have test for her for an hour and got the opinion from doctor
    they asked me to consult one of the best pshycology doctor for remedy test
    hence her exams are going on , yet to attend the classes, hope no use of that too
    i m really confused wht will happened her future
    so please some one help me
    wht steps can take easily so that my child get good responsibilty as she is studying in class 4
    waiting for the earliest reply......

Smile

Dear Suma,

Glad you shared your problem here. I am sure you would get abundant responses from our expereinced members. However my thoughts are as follows.

As your daughter is very young and still in the 4th std, the problem should be easily rectifiable. How much time you spend with your daughter every day. If you are working then I think the time spent with her is realatively less. This is a common problem with most working couples as balancing home and work becomes extremely difficult. This puts lots of stress on the parents too. So when a mother or a father comes back from office late, he or she is tired . Hence unable to spend time with the children. It also happens sometimes when a child is back from school , she finds her mother not at home and has to spend time with maid or a neighbour until mom returns. This period is really troubling for the child. As she or he has got lot of expectations from the parent. This demoralises the child and it requires lot of care and patience on part of the parent to bond with the child so that the child understands the need of the parent to work and also the parent would understand the needs of the child. This is a long process and requires patience. You need to spend more time with the child during holidays and weekends , keep talking and dont always stress on studies. The first point is to understand the child's mentality. Once the child gains some confidence it will have more respect and love for the parent . It would then be easy to have control over the child. I shall keep writing more of this in my coming posts. You should not keep worrying about this much and I am sure your child will start listenting to you the more you spend time with her and understand her needs. Please share what you experience on a daily basis and we would be able to advise you much better.

Good Luck Suma, I know you are a loving mummy and God Bless you and your daughter.

Best Wishes, Sanjay

[QUOTE=suma sanjay;213869]hi
    i hve a cute daughter, studying in class 4, she is very friendly with everyone but now a days she is not concentrating in her studies and speaking voilently, arguing, telling lies too.
    so i m very worried about her attitude
    so i took the help one of my close friend and they have guided me to consult a child specilist
    we took an appointment with doctor and they have test for her for an hour and got the opinion from doctor
    they asked me to consult one of the best pshycology doctor for remedy test
    hence her exams are going on , yet to attend the classes, hope no use of that too
    i m really confused wht will happened her future
    so please some one help me
    wht steps can take easily so that my child get good responsibilty as she is studying in class 4
    waiting for the earliest reply......[/QUOTE]

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Parenting Teenager
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed