+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: What are the best places to meet women?

Besides Clubs, Schools, Supermarkets, malls etc. How do women think they like to be approached?

hmmmmmmm.... interesting question....

well these days you get alot of pplz meeting via chat sites & forums & all that...

You can meet lots of girls at social gathering like parties, weddding, etc. The atmosphere there is quite friendly too.

> latikadutta wrote:

> You can meet lots of girls at social gathering like parties, weddding, etc. The atmosphere there is quite friendly too.

Yes this is abt one of the nicest places :)

What about speed dating?

Good idea......... :)

How come the good idea all of a sudden became a bad idea?

Coz I never knew that there will be boundations like, only beautiful girls are allowed and you need to have a certain amount of money for using the forum.

In an open society people should be allowed freedom of speech, to live life with liberty and pursue happiness. In any discussion people should be able to openly debate, agree and disagree and have engaging conversations. This format enables every one to learn from each other. Perhaps you inference is some what inaccurate.

FYI the definition of rich by the US GOVT

A Million's Not Enough To Be Considered Rich

According to The Wall Street Journal, "The SEC now says investors need to have investible assets of at least $2.5 million, excluding equity in any homes or business, to be eligible to sign on a hedge fund's dotted line. That's a huge jump from the current requirement, which says individuals have to have a net worth of at least $1 million, including the value of primary residences, or an annual income of $200,000 for the previous two years for individuals or $300,000 for couples."

Forget keeping up with the Joneses. Now you have to keep up with the SEC.

Yes and now ppl tell me that these days you can buy class ;)

yes even i do agree with each and everyone You can meet lots of girls at social gathering like parties, weddding, etc. The atmosphere is quite friendly, but be careful sometime it can be the worst place to meet girls. It all depends on how you approach them. my small advice is to approach the girls in a friendly manner, It always works trust me.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed