+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Best place for shopping in Bangalore

Best place for shopping in Bangalore

Hey everyone, I came here to Bangalore from Chennai looking for a job and now I got here in Bangalore. Am new to Bangalore and my family will be coming in a week’s time to see me even I am waiting for them, I want to take my sister even my mom and dad for shopping and take them to few other places in Bangalore. So please suggest me few good shopping malls and best place for Shopping.

Hey that’s nice of you, surely I will suggest you some of the places for you and your family will like to spend nice time here in Bangalore. Some of the places which me and my friends loves to spend some are the Grauda mall in Magrath Road and jaya nagar, the forum mall near Hosur Road, Koramangala and commercial street near Shivaji Nagar. I am sure your family will have nice time being here in these places.

re:Best place for shopping in Bangalore

Jayanagar 4th block, HSR layout BDA complex, shivajinagar, Commercial Street, are the must visit places for shopping. You can negotiate the prices and get the best. Shopping in malls are very expensive. You can go shopping in malls during the time of sale or if there are any offer.

Bangalore is a best opted place for shopping. The best and tops most malls in Bangalore are:

The Forum
    Garuda Mall
    Bangalore Central
    Leela Galleria
    Total Mall
    Lifestyle
    Globus
    The Collection
    Mantri Square
    Lido Mall

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Bangalore