+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: How to Get a Voter ID card in Pune

How to Get a Voter ID card in Pune

Hey everyone I need your help with How to get my voters ID card in Pune. I moved here from Delhi and I need my voters ID card for many reasons and I am not able to do anything without my Voters ID card somebody please help me with how to get my voters ID card.

Hello friend, you have to wait till the next election in pune, if you want it so urgently may be you can apply in the this website.

http://eci.nic.in

Thumbs up

I think you can go ahead and approach your local authorities, such as your municipal corporation, the local authorities allot some time for the issue of the card, government authorities offer you the best guidelines. You can even visit your nearest election booth and get this problem solved. Your local authorities will solve this issue in few days. All the best!!!

As according to government, Voter ID certificate card is one of the most vital ID proof you have. It is very much vital as you photo identity and also at various other situations. In simple steps, you will get voter id card in Pune:
    For voter ID cards, this is done at respective assembly constituency
    Your name should be there in the voter registration list
    Fill form no: 8 and 6
    If done, district administration people will click your photo
    They use digital cameras
    Thus, they will get your photos

If you want a voter ID card in Pune then it as to be done based on the area where you are staying. First thing you need to do for this is to register your name in voters list and then need to fill up the form to get your name in that constituency. Once this is done you will be asked to come to the office where they will take your photograph and immediately provide you the voter ID. With this ID you are eligible to vote only in that particularly constituency and not throughout Pune.

To get a voter ID card you need to have residence proof. But what most important is that you need to produce your Birth certificate. If it is not available then matriculation certificate will work. You need to check out your Assembly Constituency (AC). For this process you can access information from this website http://www.jaagore.com/vote/faq/voter-registration. At this site you can fill the form and submit your documents that are demanded. Once it is approved then you have to wait for some weeks or month to get your Voter ID Card at your given address.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Pune
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed