+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Career Options After B.Com in India

hi friends

I will complete my B.Com next year. Can anyone tell me about what are the career opportunities after B.com......

hi dear

There are wide career opportunities after B.Com in India. You can work as a assistant accountant in any firm, comany. I will suggest u to pursue CA / ICWA side by side?

best of luck ! !

Hi,

Many banks will offer you a good job. Just register your resume in some public site such as naukri.com, efreshers.com etc., But my opinion is to do CA or ICWA after your B.Com., There is a good future for you.

All the best.

You can do CA/ICWA/CS or some creative course like fashion designing or interior designing with B.Com. After B.Com, you can pursue MBA, M.Com, LLB or Masters in any special field like Finance, HR, etc.

I am a 12th standard student and I don't really know what to do after that. I really love writing. I thought maybe I could be a journalist, but my mother wants me to get into banking. What do I do??

P.S. I am good at writing. I write poetry and mysteries and short stories. My friends say I should get them published. Never seriously thought about getting them published, but I seriously want to do something that has to do with writing.

Please Help.

Thank You!

Hi dear
    i would suggest u to go for profesinal course,like CFA,for fresher jobs visit knockajob.com

i doing Ca write now i need some suggession that what should i do after CA for my bright future.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Jobs & Career
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed