+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Best Time to Visit Andaman and Nicobar Island

Hi, as summer vaccations are here and my family is planning to visit Andaman and Nicobar Island. Please help me regarding the duration of the journey. Is it beneficial to go there in this season? Also suggest some other nearby places which can be seen.

The best time to visit is is between mid November and April. From May to October heavy rains flush the islands.

Thumbs down Can someone tell me which is the best time to visit Andaman and nicobar islands

WoW Andaman and Nicobar Islands are the best place to visit especially from October to May. If you visit this place in these months, you can witness the annual festival, and the temperature ranges between 23C to 31C. Summers range from March to May. The winter season In Andaman and Nicobar islands starts from December and continues till the month of February. Make yourself free and visit these places between Octobers to May.

I agree with you smileyface. Actually the waters remain clear and nature shines with greenery everywhere during October-May and this is the perfect season to witness the beauty of Andaman and Nicobar Islands. You can reach this place via domestic flights or else can take the cruise from Chennai, Vizag or Kolkata.

You may'nt believe me by what I say, but visiting Andaman and Nicobar Island is unavoidable. A & N beautiful Island may'nt be how Seychelles or how Hawaiian Island look and feel like. Those are all where cask talks. However, over here in A&N islands, the sandy beaches, green forests, tropical vegetable island talks much and look more bful.
    Come to Andaman and Nicobar Island in b/w OCTOBER to MAY months
    Fishes, ocean beauty will all be splendid at this time

Really Andaman and Nicobar Islands are the most exotic lush green zone of the world where millions tourist visit the place. During summer time the temperature remains normally from 23C to 31C and the beach zone becomes a pleasure to venture out. During this phase of time you can attend the annual festival which is a pleasure watching. Nearby to this island you can venture out to the exotic zones like Seychelles.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in India Travel
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed