+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Famous Astrologers In Pune

Famous Astrologers In Pune

Hi all

I am looking for good palm readers in pune.. I wanted to show my daughter Janam Kundli to them. But I don want to give it to any unknown persons.. If you people know any one personally how they do then you can suggest me I am eagerly waiting for yours reply..

Anand Soni
    www.anandsoni.com/
    Sasson Road, Near Hotel Shikrupa
    opp Jehangir Hospital, Sasson Road, Pune

astrology famous
    office-3 Ashok Sankul
    18 Ashok Nagar,near E-Square
    Above HDFC ATM Range Hills Road, Pune
    020 25560290

these astroleger which our family members bilieves strongly even you can trust them..

You can find many good astrologer in Pune, but try to know about their histroy and their working experience.

Sometimes I feel why people give importance for junk of astrologers in India. Cause one need to gain super power or awesome marks in IIT entrance, B.Tech exam or MP position for next election. People with loads of precious stones covered all over their body states what is the astrology effect in India. Seeing all their effort even I tried and sadly nothing of their future details about me came true. I feel sometime may be I much better than them….but that’s bad a joke. You can try your luck with some of the best astrologers of Pune like:

Anand Soni
    Dr Joshi
    Shri Manish Kashinath Potdar
    Molana Sahab Haaji Baba

Astrology has nothing to do with life; sometimes it may or may not work. I have seen many who blindly believe the astrologers; according to me it’s just vain. All the obstacles and happiness comes from god, and remember everything happens according to his will and desire. Anyways in pune you can find so many astrologers to confuse you, here are their details check it out.
    • Astrologer Pandit Shiv Dutt Dave
    201 Orion Residency, 100/39 Salisbury Park
    Pune, MH
    020 2426 4469
    • SRISEWA JYOTISH
    5,Walhekar wadi sarkari hospital chinchwad
    Pune, MH

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Pune
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed