+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: children's day speech in English

children's day speech in English

Hello everyone,
    My 5 year old brother is going to a preschool, and they have an essay contest for the children’s day. He was asking my help to write a small essay on the topic Children’s day in English. Please share a small essay in English on children’s day.

Hey I am just sharing this with you from a local website. And this small sopeach was given by a kid in his schools. And they had shared it in the net. I am sharing it with you, please go through and make any changes if you would like to add something.

Good Morning everyone.I am going to give a speech on Children’s day.
    First of all I am wishing you all a Happy Children’s day.
    The day however comes for the children around the world only on 20th November as it was the day when the UN General Assembly accepted the Declaration of Children’s Rights in 1959.

In India Children’s day is celebrated on account of Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru birthdayie November 14th. He was the first Prime Minister of India after independence. As is known, he had an extreme love for children.

Nehru worked passionately for the welfare of children and youngsters soon after independence. He was keen about welfare, education, and development of children in India. He was fond of children and thus became popular as “Chacha Nehru” (Uncle Nehru) among his little admirers.

After his death in 1963, his birthday has been celebrated as children’s Day in India. Children’s Day is not just a day to let the future generation have its say. It is a day to remember a leader who, in his quiet but determined way, laid the foundation to convert a nascent nation into a world power.

On Children’s Day tribute is paid to all children in the world. Children are loved by one and all. They win over our hearts with their angelic eyes and innocent smiles. It makes one realize that maybe that’s the way God wanted us to be.
    Schools and colleges celebrate Children’s day organizing different events.

Thank you everyone for your patience

You know something…an essay will in turn become a speech when you start uttering that. Children's day speech in English is like that only. While 14th November is gonna be celebrated as Children's day in India, in America it is on June 12th this year. As kids aren’t super powered or have max memory, here is a small children's day speech in English:
    • Children (kids) are going to lead the way after some time. Well-trained present children are always promising very good future life for the nation. When only we grow up can there be plenty of opportunities before everyone. Cooperation, collaboration should all prosper between nations. Thus, the future of this country and this world needs to be backpacked upon children or kids. I salute all the people who made this day wonderful

Thumbs up

Children’s day is celebrated on November 14th and it is also considered as the birthday of Jawaharlal Nehru. Today’s children are considered as tomorrow’s citizens. Every child is considered equal in the eyes of everyone. Children’s day speech must describe the following things in it.
    • Speak about the teachers
    • A short introduction about the leaders and freedom fighters
    • Talk about the importance of education for children
    • Don’t forget to mention that many efforts are taken to promote education for the children.
    • Last but not least render your appreciation and sincere thanks to foundations, Philanthropists, fighters and volunteers who care for children.

For Children’s day speech first thing that needs to be told is about the innocence of children and the love of Nehru towards them. Recount why children’s Day is celebrated and what is so special about the day. Tell something about Nehru, his life and his passion. You can also narrate a story of Nehru and his connection with kids. At the end don’t forget to tell something about today’s children their plus and minus points and do give some suggestions for improvements.

Usually a five year old child cannot speak fluently like their elders. At such case you need to write it short so that he can utter the words clearly. First introduce his name and give a brief account of his experience in school and personal life.

Say like:

Hello Everyone!
    I am Avinash Kothari and I am studying in Nursery. On this day of Children Day I would like to thank my mom (Name) and dad (Name) for bringing me in this world among you. Being in school is a great experience for being able to make so many friends and get lots of love from teachers. Especially I love my class teacher for being kind to me and help me in studies.

I don’t think so any 5 year old kid will be asked to prepare an essay. In my school only upper primary children will be given a topic to speak on children’s day. Little children would stand in a line and sing a song. If at all a child is been asked to write an essay about children’s day he/she can talk about the significance of children’s day, and why it is celebrated and whose birthday is been announced as children’s day….. I know it would not sound fluent, but they can talk in their own style. Nowadays the children are too smart and they can grab things as taught.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in About Homeland
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed