please post me 80th Oscar annual academy awards 2008 Nominees List.
please post me 80th Oscar annual academy awards 2008 Nominees List.
Here is the Nominees list of 80th Oscar annual academy awards 2008.
1. Best Picture: Atonement, Juno, Michael Clayton, No Country for Old Men, There Will Be Blood.
2. Actor: George Clooney, Michael Clayton; Daniel Day-Lewis, There Will Be Blood; Johnny Depp, Sweeney Todd the Demon Barber of Fleet Street; Tommy Lee Jones, In the Valley of Elah; Viggo Mortensen, Eastern Promises.
3. Actress: Cate Blanchett, Elizabeth: The Golden Age; Julie Christie, Away From Her; Marion Cotillard, La Vie en Rose; Laura Linney, The Savages; Ellen Page, Juno.
4. Supporting Actor: Casey Affleck, The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford; Javier Bardem, No Country for Old Men; Hal Holbrook, Into the Wild; Philip Seymour Hoffman, Charlie Wilson's War; Tom Wilkinson, Michael Clayton.
5. Supporting Actress: Cate Blanchett, I'm Not There; Ruby Dee, American Gangster; Saoirse Ronan, Atonement; Amy Ryan, Gone Baby Gone; Tilda Swinton, Michael Clayton.
6. Director: Julian Schnabel, The Diving Bell and the Butterfly; Jason Reitman, Juno; Tony Gilroy, Michael Clayton; Joel Coen and Ethan Coen, No Country for Old Men; Paul Thomas Anderson, There Will Be Blood.
7. Foreign Film: Beaufort, Israel; The Counterfeiters, Austria; Katyn, Poland; Mongol, Kazakhstan; 12, Russia.
8. Adapted Screenplay: Christopher Hampton, Atonement; Sarah Polley, Away from Her; Ronald Harwood, The Diving Bell and the Butterfly; Joel Coen & Ethan Coen, No Country for Old Men; Paul Thomas Anderson, There Will Be Blood.
9. Original Screenplay: Diablo Cody, Juno; Nancy Oliver, Lars and the Real Girl; Tony Gilroy, Michael Clayton; Brad Bird, Jan Pinkava and Jim Capobianco, Ratatouille; Tamara Jenkins, The Savages.
10. Animated Feature Film: Persepolis; Ratatouille; Surf's Up.
11. Art Direction: American Gangster, Atonement, The Golden Compass, Sweeney Todd the Demon Barber of Fleet Street, There Will Be Blood.
12. Cinematography: The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford, Atonement, The Diving Bell and the Butterfly, No Country for Old Men, There Will Be Blood.
13. Sound Mixing: The Bourne Ultimatum, No Country for Old Men, Ratatouille, 3:10 to Yuma, Transformers.
14. Sound Editing: The Bourne Ultimatum, No Country for Old Men, Ratatouille, There Will Be Blood, Transformers.
15. Original Score: Atonement, Dario Marianelli; The Kite Runner, Alberto Iglesias; Michael Clayton, James Newton Howard; Ratatouille, Michael Giacchino; 3:10 to Yuma, Marco Beltrami.
16. Original Song: Falling Slowly from Once, Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova; Happy Working Song from Enchanted, Alan Menken and Stephen Schwartz; Raise It Up from August Rush, Nominees to be determined; So Close from Enchanted, Alan Menken and Stephen Schwartz; That's How You Know from Enchanted, Alan Menken and Stephen Schwartz.
17. Costume: Across the Universe, Atonement, Elizabeth: The Golden Age, La Vie en Rose, Sweeney Todd the Demon Barber of Fleet Street.
18. Documentary Feature: No End in Sight, Operation Homecoming: Writing the Wartime Experience, Sicko, Taxi to the Dark Side, War/Dance.
19. Documentary (short subject): Freeheld, La Corona (The Crown), Salim Baba, Sari's Mother.
20. Film Editing: The Bourne Ultimatum, The Diving Bell and the Butterfly, Into the Wild, No Country for Old Men, There Will Be Blood.
21. Makeup: La Vie en Rose, Norbit, Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End.
22. Animated Short Film: I Met the Walrus, Madame Tutli-Putli, Meme Les Pigeons Vont au Paradis (Even Pigeons Go to Heaven), My Love (Moya Lyubov), Peter & the Wolf.
23. Live Action Short Film: At Night, Il Supplente (The Substitute), Le Mozart des Pickpockets (The Mozart of Pickpockets), Tanghi Argentini, The Tonto Woman.
24. Visual Effects: The Golden Compass, Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End, Transformers.
I am a die hard Hollywood fan. As OSCAR is around i'd like to know what are your personal favorites of 2007 releases.
Here are mine:
1. Best Actor:Johnny Depp
Best Actress: Cate Blanchett
2. Best Supporting Actor: Javier Bardem
Best Supporting Actress: Tilda Swinton
3. Best Animation: Ratatoullie
4. Best Director: Joel Coen and Ethan Coen, No Country for Old Men
Which movie you think will be the winner this season?
OK - I know there was a writers strike and all, but the Oscars are Sunday and we haven't even made predictions yet. (I don't know if Tokyo Slim is up for creating another avatar for the winner, but that's how I got my cool Robert Redford one last year)
Here's the nominees with my predictions in bold and in doing this, I'm realizing that haven't seen any of the films this year, so I'm just going on the buzz I've seen in the press and my best guess.
Performance by an actor in a leading role
George Clooney in “Michael Clayton”
Daniel Day-Lewis in “There Will Be Blood”
Johnny Depp in “Sweeney Todd The Demon Barber of Fleet Street”
Tommy Lee Jones in “In the Valley of Elah”
Viggo Mortensen in “Eastern Promises”
I think Clooney is probably considered the front-runner, but the Academy always seems to like British actors and period pieces, so I'm picking DDL.
Performance by an actor in a supporting role
Casey Affleck in “The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford”
Javier Bardem in “No Country for Old Men”
Philip Seymour Hoffman in “Charlie Wilson’s War”
Hal Holbrook in “Into the Wild”
Tom Wilkinson in “Michael Clayton”
Performance by an actress in a leading role
Cate Blanchett in “Elizabeth: The Golden Age”
Julie Christie in “Away from Her”
Marion Cotillard in “La Vie en Rose”
Laura Linney in “The Savages”
Ellen Page in “Juno”
Performance by an actress in a supporting role
Cate Blanchett in “I’m Not There”
Ruby Dee in “American Gangster”
Saoirse Ronan in “Atonement”
Amy Ryan in “Gone Baby Gone”
Tilda Swinton in “Michael Clayton”
The token black winner.
Best animated feature film of the year
Hey, one I actually saw!
Achievement in directing
“The Diving Bell and the Butterfly” Julian Schnabel
“Juno” Jason Reitman
“Michael Clayton” Tony Gilroy
“No Country for Old Men” Joel Coen and Ethan Coen
“There Will Be Blood” Paul Thomas Anderson
Best motion picture of the year
“No Country for Old Men”
“There Will Be Blood”
Anyone else? Maybe someone who's actually seen the movies.
Hello everyone. Nice to meet you all.
[url=http://fiscaliteassurancevie.org/][color=#FFFFFF][u]fiscalite assurance vie[/u][/color][/url]
Recent Posts in Hollywood Gossips
Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh
Sukh-Dukh Chaupal | Miscellaneous | Gadgets | Cars & Bikes | Food & Drinks | Beauty & Fashion | Health & Fitness | Weddings | Love & Relationship | Home Decoration | Just Women | Hotels in India | India Travel | Travelling Abroad | Baby Care | Toddlers & Kids | Parenting Teenager | Mom & Dad | Jobs & Career | Education in India | Higher Education | Study Abroad | NRI's World | Homeland | Hollywood | Bollywood | Tollywood | Kollywood | Books | Music | Sports | Jokes & Humour | Bangalore Forum | Chennai Forum | Delhi Forum | Hyderabad Forum | Kolkata Forum | Mumbai Forum | Pune Forum | Ahmedabad Forum | Jaipur Forum