+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Diet Plan For 6-month Old Baby

Hello frens, ive 6 month old son. i m giving him 'Restom baby rice', about 3 spoon n a day with cow milk. Can someone tell wat other solid food i can give to him? And how much water he must intake n a day?
    Richa

hi ricmisra

start to feed him cerelac, mashed potatoes, bananas, eggs etc.

try boiled apple banana shake, boiled and meshed vegetables.

I got 6 months boy i need daily diet plane for him. He is under weight about 1 Kg. Please mail me the chart of daily diet with timing and food to be given. He is having mother feeding also.
    Reg
    Anand

Hi,

6 months is good time to introduce some new food for the baby. Give him apple stew, cerelac, mango, banana, curd , mashed rice, boiled vegetable. Try some fruit juices , some daal, glucose biscuits.It is important to introduce food now otherwise the baby will not like eating food.

Hi,
    My baby is 7 months old. Till now she is taking only home made cereals (Ragi kanji, Fried Gram dhal kanji) . I am also giving nestum and cerelac for her with some fruits smashed.

We got to introduce rice and dhal for her only during completion of her 8th month after doing some functions.

Is it the right plan or i am doing wrong diet plan for her?
    her weight is approx 8.4 kg.
    give me suggestions please.

Thanks
    -Gayathri

Hi,

I am having a 4 months old baby. I am working in an MNC and having a very vast workig hours. I have also started bottle feed to my baby. I would like to know what should be the diet plan for my baby.

hi...i hav 6.3wks old baby ...i give him nachni satva, boiled apple, suji-banana kheer, daal-moong mixed with beans,gajar,pumpkin,carrot kichdi...& sometimes cerelac...he enjoys all ths food...i have also started adding black dates in khichdi....if u wish u can try ou of ths any as per ur baby's requirment

Hi all!!!
    Could you please go to this link and fill a small 1 minute survey!!! Thanks in advance for your time

[url]http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?key=pI3mXCAsp150hJi8gWqrxXQ[/url]

I am confused with menu for my twins baby,please suggest me what should be the right menu for them, they are 7th month old.

can u fwd the diet plan for your twins to me.

I start the day with boiled apple with chena,
    in between formula milk,
    then banana shake,
    formula milk,
    sweetlime juice just few spoon
    mix veggeies soup
    formula milk
    suji
    formula milk

Hi..
    my baby girl is 5+ months now..here is the diet schedule for her:
    In the morning(let's say around 8' o clock)
    milk with the glucose biscuit.
    nearly after 2-3 hrs
    banana pulp (thinking to give apple as well now)
    after 2 hrs
    rava kheer
    in the afternoon(around 4.30) some fruits (I have only tried mango and pomegrannte till now)
    In the evening moond daal and lauki mix soup
    and then the breast milk.

actually breast milk I keep giving her in between the above metioned schedule..

Please tell me if this is OK..or should introduce something else..

Thanks

I know that your 6-month old baby is so pretty. Babies differ in the way they eat and how much they will eat. Breast Milk will always be good even at this stage. Food cubes can be given. It is both a nutrition source. You can also give baby infant cereals or even some fruits or vegs.

Exclamation

A child of 6-12months definitely requires some essential nutrients, proteins, carbohydrates, fats, and calcium. Mother’s milk is very much essential for a child till 12 months, along with it you can add the following things to the diet, check out what those are.
    • Unsweetened fruit juice is good.
    • Boil some vegetables and mash it well and give them.
    • Give them papaya or banana everyday
    • The rice should be boiled well and add dhal to it with some mashed green vegetables and feed your child healthy.
    • Formula milk
    This diet plan will be very helpful for the growth of the child.

At 6th month of your baby you should introduce some semi solid food. You can give smashed apple, banana and other fruits. You can even try rice and dal which is smoothly kneaded. Although you start some extra food for your baby you should never forget to give breast milk and cereal malt. Along with the proper food, adequate sleep and good body massage is essential for the good health of your baby.

my baby is 6 months and 1 week old.. I start his day with breast milk and then give him some cereal (i switch between rice, daal, oatmeal, sabudana ki kheer, daliya etc).. some time in afternoon i give him either a mashed fruit or fruit juice and in evening i give him wheat, apple, cherry cerelac... i keep giving him breast milk in between solids...

hi all ladies

NEVER give any formula feed to babies ....not even formula milk ...

for frst 6 months - if mother producing sufficient milk - give ONLY mother milk , not even water ... but feed baby on demand ., many times a day .....

aftert 6 months - continue mother s milk n add other food ... as many people told semisolid food , whatever u make at home ... dal , fruits , vegetables etc .....

NEVER USE BOTTLE FEEDING .........

DONT GIVE ANY FORMULA FEED ....

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Infants & Baby Care
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed