+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Disadvantages Of Junk Food

Disadvantages Of Junk Food

Hello..

I am rohini I am working an a Call centre.. Where we should work work only work no time for chat, no time for eat. We will be so busy that always prefer for junk foods.. I was thinking thats the best way to keep my starving in control.. My mom was telling you have put on weigh in 2 months... OMG i just got shocked but its true I cant not walk for 5 mins I ll get breath continuously...

Hi

I do agree that wen you work you will not feel hungry nor thirst I do take junk food to my office.. Eating junk foods is the addiction, which is affecting many people across the globe mainly children and teenagers. There are many disadvantages are there are in eating the junk food. Here are the some of the disadvantages of eating junk food. Fast foods are high in calories, and low in nutrition. These foods are rich in harmful substances such as fat, salt, and sugar. Preservatives are the major harmful ingredients in the junk food, which causes many complications in the human body. It includes heart diseases, cancer, diabetes, and obesity. Obesity is one of the major problems in the world today. Teenagers and children are in high risk of getting obese nowadays and the main reason for this is eating too much junk food. Junk food such as Pizza, chips, contains too much saturated fat. This will cause people to put on weight, which in turn causes heart diseases and other health complication. Food such as bread, biscuits, cereals, contain too much salt, which is unhealthy for the heart. Soft drinks, chocolates, are foods rich in sugar. Too much of sugar leads to he art attack and many other diseases. It is very important to reduce eating Junk foods for the healthy life.

Hi

I understand that working people will not get that much time for health. But during work eating out side food or junk food isn't good for health. Even I feel that eating junk food is one kind of addiction. But my suggestion is better to avoid them. Junk food,fast food have their disadvantages on human body. Instead of junk food better to go for fruits.

Smile

junk food is definitely a craving but it has very minimal advantage. it can satisfy your hunger for the time being but it has no nutritional value and to top it all it increases the chances of obesity. in the US more people are obese because of their craving for junk food. the best option for you is to take home made lunch and keep small packets of nuts that you can eat whenever you feel hungry.

Carry fruits and dry roasted nuts. u can have buttermilk, or even flavored milk.

Thanks a lot for everyone for spending your time.. to reply with your feed backs and suggestion... i will follow few thing what you guys have suggested me...

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Food & Drinks
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed