+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Extracurricular Activities In School

Extracurricular Activities In School

Hello All

I need a suggestion from you guys.. What you guys think about extra curricular activities in School.. Which school my daughter goes I just dont want to specify the name there nothing is there like that called extracurricular activities please give your best suggestions please..

Yes ofcourse kids need extracurricuar activities.. which makes them metally and physically strong...

Extra curricular activity establish child's basic mental ability and skills. With a variety kinds of play child able to solve problem and become more focus.

hi,..
    Extra curricular activity establish child's basic mental ability and skills and playing the more game in school in extra activity about the extracurricular activity.

Hi friends,

This brings out the creativity and the problem-solving skills of the children, thereby encouraging their natural curiosity and interests. This also can teach a child how to juggle school, homework, family life, and their after-school activities as well and learn the importance of priorities and planning. These promote healthy methods for dealing with stress and the kids become more self-confident.

Above all, this is a great way to find friends or like-minded people.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Education in India
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed