+Post New Topic + Post Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Rajasthan University Time Table

b a 2 year time table

plz give me show the university time table

(6) i want to know about of MA (ENGLISH LITERATURE ) PERVIOUS TIME TABLE :Q

Please i hardly requested to you please give as BA first year exam shedule , that i can satart my study as per shedule properly, otherwise we will not give the exam, if any rajasthan university repersentative see my request, than please accept my request , coz i face a big tenson about this metter, Mujhe bhut dur se anna parega yar or Boss bhi chutti nahi dega ,

Thnaks,
    VK

> murti wrote:

> Hi guys

I want to know about the Rajasthan University examination time table. Please post the examination schedule of Rajasthan University (m.a. final 2009 poltical science)

Thanks

:Q :-( :@ kutta kamina green mango more kabtak time table doge (6) 8o| please jaldi sa date sheet bhage degai barna asha nahi hoga. thank you very much.

B.A. Part-3 ka Eco. onowers Ka time tabel kab tak ayga. 8-)

hey if anyone help c'd about BEd time table of this year,ny hint of exam date plz reply :^)

colleges in India, Top universities, law colleges, Management Colleges, distance education Colleges, polytechnics Colleges, education in India, scholarships, study in abroad, online Exams. if you want more visit [url]http://www.studyguideindia.com/[/url]
    Thank you

Venkatesh Gondral
    [url]http://www.studyguideindia.com/[/url]

Arrow

The time table for revaluation and regular of examination of the 1st year, 2nd year and 3rd year will be available in the official website; its not yet declared but will be declared very soon in the official website mentioned below.
    www.uniraj.ac.in
    You may select your respective subjects and courses and go ahead finding the results. You may also take the help from the below mentioned sources:
    In Office Time10.30 am to 5.00 pm)
    1:-Stud.help&Inform.Centre:0141-2711206
    2:-Controller of Exam.:0141-2708824
    You can check out the date sheet for all courses, in the below mentioned site.

http://www.uniraj.ac.in/TT2011/pe1.html

Rajasthan University declared 2012 time table

Rajasthan University declared time table might some time vary or not. You can know the timetable, declared as of now, from here:
    http://goo.gl/Oo0qa
    As different political or social happening might take place, you should always check dates as announced on their personal website. Otherwise, call their University office to get answer.

You have not mentioned which course you are studying so it becomes difficult to mention the time table of all the courses in Rajasthan University. So, the best idea is to check out online in its official website. There is a scroll window at the side of the main sheet where you can check out the time table of your course.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Education in India
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed