+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: parents vs relatives!!!

My family feels that it is wrong because I do not let them discipline my child. I feel that it is my kid, so I will handle it. I believe that everyone has a different temper and patients and some are just a little shorter than others. I would not want them to discipline my child for something they were pissed off about earlier. What do you think? Is your family allowed to discipline your kids?

u r absolutely right. Parents can only handle their kids well. Relatives or any other person should not interfere with this.

I agree! Family relative may give their opinion but only an opinion. I don't discipline my children to make someone else happy. I also try not to discipline them while there are other people around. Don't discipline or embaress your children to prove a point. Listen to your heart.

Family shud blerrie well mind their own damn business

Hi

First of all, dont let ur child down in front of others. . It is a common problem children dont stand such kind of treatment in front of others. the best thing is make them understand when no other person is around.. pamper them and try to inculcate a better understanding with them.. everything will be alright.

all d best

Ritu is right... And that doesnt only apply for children :)

parents know their child better than relatives, so they shouldn't poke their nose.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Parenting Teenager
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed