+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Hotels in Shimla

Hi guys

Our batch is planning to visit Shimla during March - April. We are searching for good cheap hotels in Shimla. Could anyone pleased to tell me the name of some of best hotels in Shimla on discount booking

thanks

hi,

Radisson Shimla, Shilon Resort, Hotel Wildflower Hall are some of the five star hotels in Shimla. If you want budget hotels, then you can choose from Brightland Hotel, Camp Potters Hill, Gulmarg Hotel, Hotel Crystal Palace and Hotel Dalziel. For more information on these Shimla hotels, check [url]http://www.hotelsinshimla.net[/url]

The site features information on hotels in Shimla and important tourist destinations in Shimla capital of Himachal Pradesh.

dear , i think udaan tour package & travels will certainly help you,i can give u there address pls referc they will certainly help u & organise yr tour also on very reasonable price

udaan tour package & travels
    rajpur road
    dehradun
    phno:- 0135-3257999,9358987707
    email:- [email]travelsudaan@yahoo.com[/email]

all the best
    manjeet singh

There is a good home stay hotel near Shimla called Sunrise Villa. It is located on a ridge at Shoghi about 14 kms before shimla in a very calm area away from the city crowd with plenty of forest area and hills for outdoor activities like trekking bird watching etc.. Very nice people and service and economical too. I liked this place very much.
    You can visit the website for more details or call 91 177 2860075
    [url]www.sunrisevilla.in[/url]

cheers
    ;-)

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Hotels in India
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed