+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Cooking without fire Indian recipes

Cooking without fire Indian recipes

I want some ideas and recipes for my cooking without fire competition. We should cook food without using fire and fridges..... pleaze write the recipes.. And reply soon as you can.! My cooking competition is in the next week. Please send me few recipes... Soon..!

There are many India recipes that can be cooked without fire. Please Google for It. There are many website that share few recipes.

You can try salads or juices, you don't need stove or fire for them. You can also try few sweets. Google them for recipes.

Hello Dear,

I am a Home Maker. I do many recipes at home for my kids without fire. I would share it you and take a look into it. I hope this could be very useful to you.

Homemade Peanut Butter:

Roasted Peanut/ Ground - 1 small cup (50 gms)
    Salt - 2 pinches
    Sugar - 1/2 tsp
    Vegetable Oil - 2 tsps

How to make Homemade Peanut Butter:

Take the roasted peanuts in a mixer with steel blades. Pulse it couple of times to make sure the nuts crack down.
    Add the salt or sugar. I added both and it was tasting great. If you prefer you can add either or both.
    Pulse it again, continue pulsing by adding 1 tsp of oil. this makes sure the peanut runs smoothly.
    Make sure you don't run the mixer continuously. Allow it to rest couple of minutes, else the mixer will get heated up.
    Blend it till you get that creamy spread, add 1 more tsp to make sure the spread is smoothly moving around.
    Scoop everything in a tin and store.

Chocolate Marie Biscuit Balls

Ingredients Needed:

Marie Biscuits - 6 -8
    Condensed Milk - 3 tsp
    Cocoa powder/ Drinking Chocolate - 3 tsp

How to make

Take the biscuits in a blender / mixer and pulse into fine powder.
    Transfer to a bowl, add the condensed milk and milk well. Add the cocoa powder/drinking chocolate along with it and combine to a even mix.
    Make it into any shape as you desire.
    Serve right away.

Post help me

can any body help me
    please...give a tip for my compatition

my compatition is cook without fire and wire

Wink

The Best Recipe without Fire is given below:

Ingredients:

Onion 2
    Tomatoes 2
    Green Pepper 1
    Cucumber 2
    Vinegar
    Water
    Celery Seed
    Salt
    Sugar
    Pepper

Very easy to prepare, take a saucepan boil the vinegar and celery seed, salt, sugar and pepper. Chop off the other ingredients and pour liquid on it thoroughly. Keep it aside for 2 hours. Salad is ready. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmy!

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Food & Drinks
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed