+Post New Topic + Post Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Homemade Food vs. Fast Food

Homemade Food vs. Fast Food

These days, most people prefer fast food rather than home-made food. Fast food attracts people more than home-made food does it? What do you prefer?

Ya, its true that these days people prefer fast food when compared to home-made food because people are always busy, and in a hurry, so they head towards fast food restaurants to save their time without even giving a second thought to it whether its good for their health or not. My case is also the same I prefer fast food knowing that its not good for my health.

Talking

i prefer fast food..... especially if its the mcdonalds mcegg burger.... i just love it.... and its healthy too......

Home cooked meal

I prefer a home cooked meal, but since I work all day I dont always feel like making one when I get home. Grabbing a sub or something on the way home is nice once in a while.

Hello,

I prefer fast food because I have very less time to prepare on daily basis. The food prepared in fast food is yummy, tasty and quality wise it's superb. Though we have many pros and cons between fast food and homemade, many people like me prefer to have outside rather than at home.

Fast food is the best option for quality, time consuming and at the comfort level.

Hello Guys,
    My point of view is completely against people who supported for fast food...

Fast food is definitely not a right choice of food to consume on daily basis,
    In general, intake of stuffs like noodles, fried items, and appetizers will tend to produce extra calories in human body plus this will hire the problem of obesity, cholesterol, heart attack, lung infection and more.... Also fast food costs are double in the amount when compared to homemade foods...

Homemade are always best in quality, rich in taste, healthy and harmless!!

I totally agree with rajesh_s763 fast food is the main reason for obesity by which the problem of heart attack increases.

Smile

I do agree with rajesh and molly. I prefer homemade food rather than fast food. Fast food has lot of disadvantages and harms us. Eating fast food on a regular basis causes:

Obesity
    Increase in cholesterol levels
    Nutritional deficiencies
    Cardiac disorders
    Loss of muscle mass
    Depression
    Sexual dysfunction

So please do go for fast food on regular basis, prefer homemade food for good health.

Thumbs up

i prefer home made food..

Well Said Rajesh!!
    Fast food is always less in nutrition value and they are risky by nature....

Risk factors are:-
    Hypertension
    Fluffy
    Diabetes
    Heart attack
    Cancer

Though homemade foods have less no of attraction, still its very essential and suitable for all human bodies...
    My vote for Fast food is 1/10 & 10/10 for homemade foods.....

Hello molly, navman & Sparklegirl....
    Nice to see all your presence here & thanks for accepting the fact!!
    Sparklegirl even my mark is 10/10 for homemade stuffs

i prefer homefood..It is good for health..

Smile Homemade Food vs. Fast Food

These days, most people prefer fast food rather than home-made food. People are alike in needing food in order to survive, but they differ in choosing the kind of food they're having. Fast food and home-made food have considerable dissimilarities in preparation time, convenience, and quality.

Nowadays, fast food attracts people more than home-made food does. It's known as the food that you don't have to prepare. Fast food is more common because people are always busy, and in a hurry, so they head towards fast food restaurants to save their time. For example, if a worker works for a long time and doesn't have enough time to cook a meal, (he/she) will definitely consume a fast food meal. Fast food is also common because it's convenient and people can find fast food restaurants in all places. Most fast food restaurants are generally bad for people's health, because bad quality of ingredients is used. For instance, most of the fast food restaurants consume the cheapest kind of chicken, which maybe a potential risk to people's health.
    SO i go for home food....:-)

I prefer homemade foods. It is good for health, use natural ingredients instead of unhealthy processes food which causes many diseases. Please ignore the food available in the grocery shops, ready made and many others. Always prefer having fresh fruits and vegetables to you diets to be healthy forever.

All the best!

I prefer home made food.. junk food are harmful to health.. but these day people prefer junk food more than home made food due to time limitation and it available easily.

Homemade Food vs. Fast Food

I prefer home food.It is good for health.It is nutritious & possess high protein value.

Hiii..
    One thing I want to tell you all clearly that even the fresh fruits and vegetables don’t provide the essential nutrients to your body. All the fruits and vegetables are ripened artificially using chemicals and hence we don’t get enough nutrients to our body.
    But with fast foods we get zero nutrients..
    I am not saying you should totally avoid fast foods.. You can have it once or twice in a month. Not more than that.
    If you had junk food means eat fresh fruits or fresh juice on that day to balance the nutrients in the body.

My Vote goes to Home Made Foods....

I prefer a home cooked meal, but since I work all day I dont always feel like making one when I get home. Grabbing a sub or something on the way home is nice once in a while.

I always prefer mom's home cooked food than the fast food...! nothing can be replaced with mom's home cooked food. i always suggeted my friends to get the home cooked food than having the fast food all the time.

In general, intake of stuffs like noodles, fried items, and appetizers will tend to produce extra calories in human body plus this will hire the problem of obesity, cholesterol, heart attack, lung infection and more.....

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Food & Drinks
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed