+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: School of Open Learning Delhi University Date Sheet 2011

School of Open Learning Delhi University Date Sheet 2011

hi

My cousin is pursuing B.Com first year from School of Open Learning Delhi University. He asks me for check the date sheet of School of Open Learning Delhi University for the year 2008. Is it announced or available on the web?

here is date sheet of B.Com Honors IIIrd year course

Delhi University B.Com H Date Sheet

8 April 2008 Management Accounting
    11 April 2008 Macro Economics
    16 April 2008 Indian Economy
    21 April 2008 Financial Management
    24 April 2008 Fundamental of Investment
    2 June 2008 Computerized Accounting
    3 June 2008 Enterprise Resources Planning

hi guys

all the honors courses date sheet is available on the sol website but there is nothing about pass course...

What to do?

hey i want to know date sheet and syllabus of of B.com (pass) Ist yr.

hi
    i have my bcom pass 1st year exams this year
    can someone tell me the datesheet

> misspadma wrote:

> hi

My cousin is pursuing B.A[hon] first year from School of Open Learning Delhi University. He asks me for check the date sheet of School of Open Learning Delhi University for the year 2008. Is it announced or available on the web?

can u tell me the date sheet of b.a [hons] 1st year 2008??????i m waiting your reply....

can u tell me date sheet of b.com (hons) 1yr

date sheet b.com -1

i just want to know the date sheet of correspondence B.A.Pass programme.i really very worried because i can't get the date sheet of my programme if you help me so i am very obliged and also tell me the syllabus material of b.a. pass course
    send all these information as early as possible.
    thanks

School of Open Learning Delhi University Date Sheet 2011

Hello

School of Open Learning Date Sheet 2011 Delhi University date sheet 2011 or University of Delhi Date sheet
    to download the date sheet you can just check it out with this link

http://www.du.ac.in/fileadmin/DU/students/Pdf/Examination/DateSheet/2011/UG/BCH-NC-11.pdf

ALL THE BEST

adtya kumar kaushik
    [QUOTE=Guest;36140]hey i want to know date sheet and syllabus of of B.com (pass) Ist yr.[/QUOTE]

i want to b.com(pass) Ist yrs. datesheet.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Guest;42648]date sheet b.com -1[/QUOTE]

date sheet b.a-1

School of Open Learning

The School of Open Learning is also referred to as Campus of Open Learning. It falls under the University of Delhi. For learning more about your Student Result, you can log in to:
    https://sol.du.ac.in/Examination/Exam_Result.aspx
    It was called before simply as The School of Correspondence Courses and Continuing Education. As they provides alternate mode of your learning and education, this was successful.

Exclamation

Delhi University is also called as the University of Delhi. This is considered as the prestigious institute located in India. The SOL I,e the School of Open Learning and the University of Delhi had already announced data sheet and hall tickets for the annual examination. The UG and PG students are allowed t download their hall tickets from the below mentioned website.

https://sol.du.ac.in/

The Date Sheet that is for all the MA, BA, M.Com and B.Com students can also download their applications and hall tickets from the above mentioned website.

School of open learning Delhi University maintains a very good website so if there is any problem or if you need any information on anything related to academics then you can check out online through its official site. The data sheet that you are talking about is also available in this website in detailed pdf format which provides the necessary information that you need.

If you want to have some information about date fixture by School of Open Learning Delhi University then let me tell you the exams are going to start from May this year. The exams will be finally over by 18th June. It is on 27th May when B.Com courses exam will take to a start. For further subject wise information about School of Open Learning Delhi University Date Sheet 2011 you can log on to the link mentioned below:

http://www.du.ac.in/fileadmin/DU/students/Pdf/Examination/DateSheet/2011/UG/BCH-NC-11.pdf

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Education in India
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed