+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Germany Employment for indian but documentation done by German agent?

hiii everyone,

I am moin, my Question is

I am an indian Citizen, I have got a mail from a German Company (KGPC) to work as a Quality Engineer. Now the matter is I've been asked to deal with the German agent for the Documentation Processing and procurement and only final Stamping will be done here in the German consulate india as said by the travel. The Travel agent has taken almost 2000 euros from me for overall documentation processing upto legalization and documents DHL courier on my home address.
    The travel agent says that the documents are ready and now i will have to open a Bank account which needs 100 euros and activate it with 700 euros. I asked him to send the documents but he is makin many reasons saying that the bank account is a must and my documents are been submitted in the bank and its a must for me to send 800 euros without fail to get the documents.

So, finally after considering the overall above matter,

1) What is the thing that I have to do at the most?
    2) Is the Travel agent of Germany trying to Cheat me?
    3) If any body knows anything about KUWAIT GERMAN PETROLEUM COMPANY (Germany, Berlin) please inform me with the same?Reply with even a single good, bad thing that you really know about this company?

Please reply me immediatly with the same as quick as possible because I m an indian citizen, an indians always have gr8 understanding.

I do not think you should send any money to these people !!!!! Beware of theives on the net especialy from Germany .I live in Germany and all work for the goverment is done BY the goverment and not a travel agent
    Send me any info that you have of this agent and I will look into it
    you can do this by a personal Message or email
    regards
    Stuart
    Waldbronn Germany

To, martin245

You are Right Sir, he is a theives and he has taken almost 2350 euros from me, please send me ur E-mail ID i will give you the details of that person he's phone is still working before he cuts his phone line catch him and send him to the police if you catch that person you can take half of the amount as i know that i dont have any chances to get my money back.
    my email id is "moin19812008@gmail.com"
    i will send you the details of that man who has taken advantage of my innocence. Well I have managed to give him this amount with a great struggle, but this robber didnt even think of my situation as i explained him that I am sending him this amount takin loan.

if you can atleast try something for this issue, its a good thing, please send me ur E-mail id so that i can send you this mans contact no and overall details so that u will come to know tha actual matter.

Regards

I have emailed you !!!! have you not recieved it ???
    Stu

Dear Brother,

Please do not fall into these traps. I usually get these carrer e-mails(KGPC, Barclay's bank, UK British Petroluem). First thing you need to check is :
    1) E-mail ID of the sender. Mostly it will be in Yahoo, hotmail or Gmail.
    2) If there is any vacancy it will be given in the company website or through organization's email ID.
    3)Before sending all the details, you can send an e-mail to the consulate of concerned nation with all the details that you have received as e-mail and has to verify it.
    4)ITs not even safe to send a soft copy of all the Academic certificates / documents , passport, details of the assets / wealth, recent passport photograph, current employee details, contact address etc..
    5)With the above details its very easy to track you; why they do it ? I don't know.
    6)Only if you get an offer letter from a company, either softcopy or hardcopy after an online interview, only then you need to think about the payment.

Please be careful ! I wish you get all the details of the agent and your documents back.

Good Luck brother ..!

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Travelling Abroad
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed