+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: How to motivate children

How to motivate children

Hey I have a daughter and she is doing her pre KG in Bangalore, she really hates to go to her school and it is a struggle every morning to get my child to make her to go to her classes, she is just a small girl and even I did the same in her age. So I don’t want to spanking, grounding or such. So please tell me few ways to motivate my child to make her to go to her school.

You’re true most of us really hate to go to schools during our childhood days, my suggestion will for you is just take him to a ice cream shop or to a park seat and ask him in a nice way why he hates going to school. There will be some reason she is saying it, try to find the reason and tell her that you will get him a surprise gift for her if she get good marks and think of your days what your mom or dad used to do while you said you hate your school.

[QUOTE=sushmasweets;226956]Hey I have a daughter and she is doing her pre KG in Bangalore, she really hates to go to her school and it is a struggle every morning to get my child to make her to go to her classes, she is just a small girl and even I did the same in her age. So I don’t want to spanking, grounding or such. So please tell me few ways to motivate my child to make her to go to her school.[/QUOTE]

Hi,
    Don't worry,though, as all babies ,do things in their own time. And you must mention to your health visitor when you see them, just ,so they can reassure you.

Hi

Its just a beginning yar... All these days your kid was with you where ver you go and its got adjusted.. Now all of a sudden new people new environment and new atmosphere, It will take time to settle down.. So dont take any tension and just tell her that she will get all sort of games to play there which ever she likes one or 2 day you just drop in there to make her friend with other kids so the she gets mingle with other kids and get adjusted...

Hi,

Don't worry all of us have the same problems. You can bring some learning activities toys or some educational toys,story books at home that can help her.

Hello Sushma,
    This is very common problem faced by all parents and kids of this age, and this issue doesn’t remain constant... so nothing to worry much about it.....

• Initially we can get rid of this crisis by motivating the child in showing playful things while going on the way to school...
    • Prepare their favourite dishes for brunch/lunch
    • Show zeal for your child's interests and promote her to discover subjects that charm her.
    • Reward Your Child for Good Grades they take in school...

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Toddlers & Kids
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed