+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Best time to visit Kerala

Best time to visit Kerala

Hey everyone I am getting married on 25th December and I want to take my wife to Kerala and I want to know which the best time to take her for honeymoon and can someone tell me. which will be the best time to take her for a short honeymoon....!

Well you are too late for this the best time to wish is September, October, November. They donít call Kerala thatís its gods own country for nothing. And ways you can visit Kerala anytime but I will strongly suggest you to visit kerela in the month of September, October, November.

Jan. to feb is the best time to visit kerala.

hey guys, can you please give me a correct information.. i am looking forward to travel to Kerala soon, i was looking for information about the best time to visit Kerala. and i found this website and two guys have given two different information and now i am bit confused. can you please tell me which will be the best time to visit Kerala.

south India honeymoon Tour

January and September

Well! the right time is about to start!! to visit Kerala
    From September to February visit Kerala or any South Indian destination and the time is best

This exotic greenery land of nature "Kerala" is best destined during the month of November, September and October. It does not mean after the marriage you have to wait for so long. For here in Kerala even during summer of March and April it is seek as the heaven place for romantic exploration. Even the monsoon phase of time August and June seems to be the ideal time to enjoy around in Kerala for Honeymoon.

Wow Kerala is an awesome place to visit especially during monsoon. And of course all seasons in Kerala is pleasant, you can visit Kerala at any time. Winter in Kerala begins from September and goes up-to march the climate is pleasant and mild during this season. Summers starts from March to May, at this time the climate is very humid. You can enjoy the nature and the beauty of Kerala during June through August. September and October is also pretty good time to visit Kerala. I think winter season is the best time to visit Kerala that is from November to March. It will be pretty crowded but you can still have fun during your stay. Good Luck!!!

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in India Travel
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed