+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Sri Chaitanya Techno Schools

hi guys

Sri Chaitanya Educational Institutions is going to launch Sri Chaitanya techno schools from June. These sixth to ninth standard school will be launched in Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Tirupati and Visakhapatnam city. There will be two categories of these schools. One is day scholars and other will be residential schools.

Fee structure for day scholars: Rs 60,000 to Rs. 70,000
    For residential schools: 90,000 to Rs. 1 lakh.

Thanks increment for this information

One query more please...

Can you tell me what is the procedure of getting admission in Sri Chaitanya Techno Schools? Is the admission procedure is different for both the categories that you have mentioned above.

great for the information

what is procedure for getting admission please

hi
    can you give the website/email/address for chaitanya techno schools hyderabad
    regards

Need information about Sri chaitanya Techno schools in Hyd

Hi,
    I would like to know more details about the school in hyd which place exactly. we stay in Miyapur so near to it only we need if possible do share the details. Kindly contact me @ 9177236565-Swamy
    Actually if we have the std till 10th it would be good now if place child in this where she is 8th std only 2yrs so better to have till 10th std.
    Pls share details or call me so that i can come approach you in your office.

Thanks
    Swamy

[QUOTE=increment;17416]hi guys

Sri Chaitanya Educational Institutions is going to launch Sri Chaitanya techno schools from June. These sixth to ninth standard school will be launched in Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Tirupati and Visakhapatnam city. There will be two categories of these schools. One is day scholars and other will be residential schools.

Fee structure for day scholars: Rs 60,000 to Rs. 70,000
    For residential schools: 90,000 to Rs. 1 lakh.[/QUOTE]

Unregistered

Hello there is one in Kavuri hills close to the main road.

Hello Mr Swamy there is one in Kavuri hills close to the main road and have admissions.

[QUOTE=swamy.nakka;184098]Hi,
    I would like to know more details about the school in hyd which place exactly. we stay in Miyapur so near to it only we need if possible do share the details. Kindly contact me @ 9177236565-Swamy
    Actually if we have the std till 10th it would be good now if place child in this where she is 8th std only 2yrs so better to have till 10th std.
    Pls share details or call me so that i can come approach you in your office.

Thanks
    Swamy
    9177236565[/QUOTE]

You may'nt know that for writing IIT – JEE, the best school from where you can start is from Sri Chaitanya Techno school. As they follows CBSE from Nursery till High School, passing different Medical entrances, Olympiad tests, IIT-JEE, is easy for students from Sri Chaitanya. Students from Sri Chaitanya get into nation’s premier engineering colleges. Even medical colleges also. Thus, Sri Chaitanya Techno School is really unstoppable

Sri Chaitanya Techno School is an international school and it has about 13 branches located all over India. It is located in cities which are mentioned below. Have a look at it.
    • Vishakapattanam
    • Hyderabad
    • Bangalore
    • Karnataka
    • Guntur
    • Cadapa
    • Vijayawada
    • Tirupati
    • Ongole
    • Kodad
    • Nellore
    • Rajahmundry
    • Anantapur
    Given below is the address of the registered office :
    Plot # 304, Kasetty Heights,
    Sri Ayyappa Society,
    Madhapur, Hi-Tech City
    Ph: 040 – 44600600
    contact@srichaitanyatechnoschools.com

This is a reputed school of India where sixth to ninth standard school will be launched in major parts of India. Sri Chaitanya techno schools is a part of Sri Chaitanya Educational Institutions. They are going to distribute its branches in Tirupati, Hyderabad, Visakhapatnam and Vijayawada. Interestingly they have brought two categories of schools. Well....one is day scholars while the other is heard to be residential schools.

These days there are hundreds of schools in every city but most of them concentrate on marks and text books as a result it becomes difficult for children to face the competitive world. There are also some schools which concentrate on the overall development of the students and one such to be named is Sri Chaitanya Techno Schools with branches in various cities as you have mentioned. If you want to admit your children to this school then check out online for more information.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Hyderabad
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed