+Post New Topic + Post Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What is the best age difference for husband and wife?

Should their be any age difference between men and woman when they marry ?
    If yes, then what should it be?
    What is the best age difference for husband and wife?

I do not think that it is necessary for a couple to have age difference, for getting married. When two people live together, what matters more is love, understanding, trust and compability, rather than age.

There is no as such fixed rule for the age difference in man and woman to get married. If you follow the Hindu Vedic rules then it could be upto 12 yrs. But the most important thing is your understanding with the life partner and compatibility. As you know people are selecting their life partner while studing, in the same class/batch, with usually no age difference and living their life successfully.

According to me age difference does nt matter in love...couple should be in love with each other n only this is enough to spend a whole life journey cheerfully_______________ :cool:

A marriage is balanced only when the husband is elder to his wife.

First Reason:
    A commercial company has a structure like Chairman, Managing Director, H.R, Sales manager, employees etc. Every country has a hierarchal structure as President, Prime minister, Governor, Chief Minister, MLA , employees etc. Like wise, Every family should have a unique planned structure. By the law of nature, since men are good bread earners and protectors of the families, usually husband becomes the head of the family. If he is elder, usually younger members like wife and children in the family values his words. If he is not elder, his words are not valued by wife. In case a husband dies, wife becomes the head of the family.

Second Reason:
    The mind of a woman mature prior and faster to that of man. The maturity of a brain increases soon after the puberty. For example, the mind of an 18 year old girl works efficiently equal to that of a 20 year old man. That is why in school days, girls score
    good marks than boys. Sexually a boy attains his puberty between 20 to 25 years of age, while a girl attains her puberty in between 14 to 16 years of age.

If a woman is married to a man of same age, it results in many complications like
    (i) difficulty in sharing opinions and knowledge
    (ii)misuse of knowledge by women
    (iii) incapability of husband in taking decisions for leading the family
    (iv) domination of the wife over her husband
    (v) probability of certain genetic deformities in the new born.

Hence the ancient thinkers had found that a marriage is balanced only when the husband is elder to his wife. The differences of ages between husband and wife can range between 4 - 15 years. Medically the best age for marriage is between 25 and 30 for men
    and 16 to 22 years for women. The families in which a wife is elder to her husband are quite unsafe. In such families, husbands mostly become henpecked and useless. Hence by law of nature, Husband should be elder to his wife.

PLEASE DO NOT USE PERSONAL ABUSE
    FEEL HAPPY TO SHARE KNOWLEDGE

By nature, the age difference between Man and Woman, from 4 to 12 years, with Man being elder, balances the family system.

Basically there are 3 reasons why husband is elder to his wife for marriage.
    (1) Medically Girls are matured mentally and physically between the ages of 14 and
    16, where as boys mature physically and mentally between the ages of 20 and 25. So
    a girl of 16-18 years possesses maturity equivalent to that of a boy of 20-25 years.
    This is the reason why in school age girls score more marks than boys. So maturity
    levels are balanced when husband is elder to his wife.
    (2) The potency in women drops after the age of 60 onwards, where as the potency
    in men drops at the age of 70 onwards. To prevent Men going to other women, after
    wife losing her potency, it was decided by the ancients that Husband should be elder
    to his wife.
    (3) If husband is elder in a family, all members including wife and children abide to
    him, so that proper hierarchy (organizational structure) in a family is preserved.

For men, the sperm seeds are produced until the age of 70 to 75. But for women, the
    fertility will be 80% between 16 and 22 years, 50% between 22 and 25 years, 30%
    between 25 and 30 years and less than 10% beyond 30 years. Infertility in women is
    one of the results of late marriages. Medically, the best age for marriage in men is
    between 25 and 30, while for women is between 16 and 22.

Medically, the age difference between husband and wife can be from 4 to 12 years, with husband being elder.

what a bunch of hooey! all the scientific data like age of puberty(!!!?), fertility % in women, potency ages, etc. is totally inaccurate...this is the best example of manufacturing data to suit the observation.

while it is SUGGESTED that the man should be elder to the woman, it was based solely on the rate of mental growth and nothing else. that too was if the marriage is in a young age. once both the man and the woman cross 30, the maturity level pretty much levels off anyway! all this stuff about younger husband becoming henpecked and useless(!!!?) is bullcrap! these posts are the best examples of how fear is attempted instead of true education.

can this person guide us to which Hindu books he has referred to in order to get this data??

@ angelus1753 - He belongs to 18th Century..............And Follow "Manu-Smiriti......"

Have u heard about it ?

I have married for 16 years to women 8 years older than me. I was 30 and she 38 a divorcee with a 7 y/o daughter. Its been a very happy married life. We have no children together after marriage. I call her my girl friend more than a wife. She has been excellent companion in my life. So I don't think a wife being older than husband makes any difference as long as both love each other. As to our sexual life after her menopause, we consulted a doctor with his advice we are able to carry it on. Infact, she has been more active about it.

@ nuasecuH :- i think their should be 5 years gap, n you should be elder to her not younger ha ha

Basically there are 3 reasons why husband is elder to his wife for marriage.

(1) Medically Girls are matured mentally and physically between the ages of 14 and
    16, where as boys mature physically and mentally between the ages of 20 and 25. So
    a girl of 16-18 years possesses maturity equivalent to that of a boy of 20-25 years.
    This is the reason why in school age girls score more marks than boys. So maturity
    levels are balanced when husband is elder to his wife.

(2) The potency in women drops after the age of 60 onwards, where as the potency
    in men drops at the age of 70 onwards. To prevent Men going to other women, after
    wife losing her potency, it was decided by the ancients that Husband should be elder
    to his wife.

(3) If husband is elder in a family, hierarchy (proper organizational structure) in a family or social order is preserved.

For men, the sperms are produced until the age of 70 to 75. But for women, the
    fertility will be 80% between 16 and 22 years, 50% between 22 and 25 years, 30%
    between 25 and 30 years and less than 10% beyond 30 years. Infertility in women is
    one of the results of late marriages. Medically, the best age for marriage in men is
    between 25 and 30, while for women is between 16 and 22. Medically, the age difference between husband and wife can be from 4 to 12 years, with husband being elder.
    Last edited by rameshraju; 12-14-2010 at 03:24 PM. Reason: alignment

SD mein answer karne ke liye template banake rakhe lagte hai...

refer to post #7. word for word same thing. please refer to post #8 for my reply.

> angelus1753 wrote:

> SD mein answer karne ke liye template banake rakhe lagte hai...

refer to post #7. word for word same thing. please refer to post #8 for my reply.

Take a chill pill dude...

He can go to any extent to get noticed ; )

What you are talking about is medical science. Body may work as per medical perception but life does not. Love goes beyond rule of physical science. Sperms and ovulation are for reproduction and not for companionship.

answering the question straight , traditionally and ideally the guy should be 4-5 yrs older to the girl. all medical n psychological reasons taken in to account. girls do achieve maturity and growth at an early age say 18 and boys can grow physically till 28. If the guy is too young the understanding and maturity may get compromised. if he is too old the same thing may happen. but i know couple of the same age and with huge age differences living happily without any major problems.:)

huh? ^o) .. yeh aakhri wala kya bolke gaya??

@Angelus ---- hahaha...bro , he started off with "i dont know what to say" and i think he was right
    he didnt know what to say ....though after reading repeatedly i could make out some sense there...but
    probably he was talking to himself

oye yaar, toh khudse baat kar leta...usme hamein padhane ki kya jaroorat thi?...dimaag ke do cell waste ho gaye...aur koi post mein kaam aate :@

lo delete hi ker diya.... mere pass tho beain hi nahi he.. so maloom nahi isme cell bhi hothe he.
    sorry main last day bahoth pareshan tha so kya likha main khud hi nahi jantha tha..
    Nishbda --- was a fild - AB and Zia khan
    Chinni kum - Taboo and AB

=> mean Whose Implies Math ka he

that was a blend statement

Sorry :-S aap ka discharge hogaya. ------------ Dimag ka Cell :P

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed