+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: First time travel in flight in India

First time travel in flight in India

Hi

In my office they are taking me delhi from flight for a training purpose I am getting nervous. I wanted know how you feel when you travel first time in flight please share your experience,

Hi

I do understand that when you travel first time in flight you will be getting tensed and nervous. You will get more scared during the take off your ears will be closed you will feel like you are getting and that moment you have to close your eyes and ears so that you will not feel uncomfortable.

Happy Journey

Hello

i have first time in travels in flight but details informed this me is fast travels in the flight time is required
    it is useful this.

First time travel in flight in India

Its an awesome feeling .. you will only take off and landing thats it ..

Hey somesh,

I havenít traveled in flight not even once, so i do not have anything to share. But one of my brothers had traveled from Bangalore to Hyderabad, when i asked him his experience in traveling for the first time in flight; he told that it was just an amazing feeling. Only while taking off, and landing it is bit scary it seems. Other than that he told that it was like just flying in the air.

After hearing this, even i thought of taking up flight journey.

It will be a awsome for the first time in flight.......I also travelled for the first time 2 days back from banglore to bhubneswar...

Hey somesh,

Travelling in flight is a really exciting thing, not all will get an opportunity to go in flight.I am happy that you are going to travel in flight. I had been in flight twice. Let me share my first travel experience in flight.....................

First time i flied from Chennai to Hyderabad, it was just an awesome feeling. It was like flying in the air!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Initially i was quite nervous, but when i stepped into the flight i was very happy, it was like my dream come true. Only the landing and take off is creepy, other than that everthing is fine.

Cool.......

When I traveled first time in flight, I was bit nervous and when I was in air it was awesome feeling and at that I decide to travel from flight whenever possible.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in India Travel
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed