+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Home Remedies for Hypothyroidism

hi guys

please suggest me any home remedies for Hypothyroidism...

Regards

Hi friends
    Hypothyroidism is due to malfunctioning of Thyroid gland. preventive measures include always use iodized salt, leafy vegetables, salad etc. but once it occurs then consult doctor.........there is no home remedy.........
    bye.......... ;-)

Banned
    Home Remedies for Hypothyroidism:--

1 Spirulina is considered as good health booster and thyroid regulator. There are many products available in the market containing this wonderful herb.

2 Take black Cohosh that helps in balancing the estrogen levels and can also be useful in controlling thyroid gland function.

3 Mullein covers and protects the cells and reduces the inflammation of the glands including thyroid gland. This is very useful in case of goiter.

4 Agnus castus can support the pituitary gland and can help balancing estrogen that is known to interfere with normal thyroid functions.

5 Siberian Ginseng is very useful for adrenal and thymus glands and therefore also helpful to support thyroid health.

6 Another good home remedy for thyroid gland is to have primrose oil. This is the fatty acid that restores the functions of the thyroid gland.

7 Regular intake of vitamin B complex is extremely helpful in treating thyroid conditions. Taking them also prevent other minor diseases. You should include green leafy vegetables. Vitamin B complex can also be taken as pills. It improves the cellular oxygenation and gives us energy. The group provides immunity and rejuvenates the body.

8 Bladder wrack is rich in natural iodine. This will be very beneficial in preventing and treating various thyroid disorders.

9 Food from the kitchen that contains calcium, zinc, iron, copper, manganese, terbium, and neodymium are very useful minerals and trace elements those are necessary for the good health of thyroid gland.

10 Go for the low calorie food. Cut down on cakes, biscuits, sweets and alcoholic drinks those are relatively high in calories but low in nutrients.

11 Go for the food that is rich in vitamin A like yellow vegetables, eggs, carrots and dark green leafy vegetables that are thyroid boosters.

My Uncle was having a similar problem, he started having Ganoderma (Chatarkh). Now he is relieved. Im not too sure about the price, but its 100% natural. Let me know if you need more info. Mail me on [email]mitulshingadia@gmail.com[/email]

Hi,

Please contact me at [email]t_iyer@yahoo.com[/email] to get a first hand report on How to get cured completely without any side effects from your Hypothyroidism problem. The same doctor also has remedies for other types of thyroid problems. I had the problem and was under treatment with this nice, gentle un-assuming doctor based at bangalore, who cured me completely (now it is two years since i am cured completely and is back to leading a perfect normal life). The treatment was for 2 years.

Any help in this regard, please email me. Thanks & have a nice day ahead.

Regards,
    Tom Shankar Iyer

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Health & Fitness
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed