+Post New Topic + Post Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bike Modification in Delhi

Can anyone please advise me from where I can get my bike modified and economical price

These guys should be able to help you with Bike Modification in Delhi

Mr. Vinod Kaul
    Kaulson Overseas Pvt. Ltd.
    Address : 7/58, South Patel Nagar
    New Delhi - 110 001, (INDIA)
    Ph : +(91)-(11)-25842215/25840741
    Fax : +(91)-(11)-25841200

Hi all

We, the Designer Bike Makers under the brand name METAL LEOPARD, are providing our best quality services to customers all across the country since 2004.

We claim ourselves as one of the best service providers in Bike modification so we always look forward to grasp more opportunities to show our potential.

Please send me your respective email IDs so i can send you the pictures of the Motorbikes, which we have modified, for your reference.

Hope you will find our services worthy enough to consider and give us a chance to prove ourselves.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Regards

For METAL LEOPARD The designer bikes.....
    Sports and Cruiser Bike Modification
    DELHI

Atul: 9212393630, 9871166577,011-43042309
    e mail : [email]metal.leopard@gmail.com[/email]

hey brothers can any one advise me from where i may purchase the second hand international bikes as i am new in delhi so please help me out ...... and is modification of bike better than purchasing a second hand international bike.....

hi all

i would like to get in contact with u Mr metal.leopard.
    i have a pulsar 150cc n would like to modify it.....

metal.leopard pls send mr ue contact no. or details n photographs of ur work and wat is the total cost for Bike modificaton I hav Honda Unicorn n wanna modify it to Super Bike like Honda CBR, HYABUSA,NINJA etc pls reply soon to [email]tathastu510@yahoo.co.in[/email] m waiting pls

hey...cn sumbody tell me if u cn modify a pulsar 180cc!!!!!!!!!nd sum pics please!!!!!!!!!!

dear tatasthu.......
    u can modify ur bike in karol bagh at the pardesi shop.......they r gud at it......any superbike..........they'll charge u 60000 with everything.ditto of a superbike.......and for cruiser bikes its more......
    any more queries,....

Hey guys....
    i have brought myself a pulsar 180cc..the new model...
    the problem is that it's difficult to modify such a bike...
    i need ur help...
    plz mail me some opics if u can...
    waiting eagerly....

Hello Friends

Bike Modification Dealers in Delhi

Ultimate Bike, 41, Ashoka Park, Main Rohtak Road, Bank of Baroda Building (Rampura), New Delhi-110035

Kaulson Overseas Pvt. Ltd., 7/58, South Patel Nagar, New Delhi - 110 001

DC Design, Okhla

Lalli Singh’s, near the Karol Bagh post office

Modvike, Kirti Nagar

Saboo Senny Bike Care, Kalkaji

Western Fabrications Works, Mayapuri

Nanna Motors, Wazirabad

hey i have TVS Apache 150cc and i like to modify it like sports bike. or like new TVS apache 160cc , send me the email and contact no. and cost of modifying the bike. if the cost of modifying should be the minimum.. the modifiey must experienced and unique
    reply immidiately

hi everyone......this massage is for the bike modificator ....i wanna no tht i am having an bajaj pulsar 180 n 150 and i want to modify them so can i no tht how much i have to pay 4 ma bikes to give them the hot sprty look which hide it pulsar look and make some other sexy one...........

ma email address is [email]sandeep077@gmail.com[/email] so do reply me on this and send some pic to gave me the idea of u r work guys....plz make it fast as fast as u guys can .......................:)

hi im saurav i have a TVS Apache bike . and my email id is [email]saurav_canci@yahoo.co.in[/email]
    contact to me

hey bikers plz help me here. i have a brand new blistering red pulsar 180 DTSi. few dAYS BACK UNFORTUNATELY, a SoB put a small 1 cm dent on its shining tank, in a parking lot. i wanna puta graphic sticker on it. Plz let me know that from where in delhi can a get a high quality graphic on my machine. if possible let me know a cell no. here. And as it is with all bike lovers..... cost of graphic is last concern. I just want a high quality n life long graphis sticker ...thats it.

hey

i have royal enfield electra and i just need it to modify little bit like need some broad tyres and handle and main thing is i just want to lowerdown the seats so that i can shift the gear and break ahead and have chopper feel so just tell me when i can come to ur place and just tell me hw much time it will take ok and just mail me ur adress also

so as ur name metal leopard is quite attracting and suits best for chopper so just let me know u can mail me on my mailing id [email]surajleo@gmail.com[/email]

hi guys

I have bought a second hand bike and now I wanna modify it..... can anyone plz tell me from where I can get it modified in an economical price

thanks

My name is Prateek.

I have just bought a BAJAJ XCD125.

I really want to modify its exterior to look like SUZUKI BANDIT.

I just want to know whether it's possible to change its body to that extent. Can the engine take the load of this additional exterior?

And can you guys help me out??

Please let me know what would be the cost of doing this??

I will be very grateful to you

Thank you

I want to buy a bike and I want to modify my bike as honda CBR. Which bike will be suitable for modifing, what will be the expences. I want to do in cheap expences. please let me know about the price list.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Cars and Bikes
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed