+Post New Topic + Post Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Kareena Kapoor Diet Chart

Hi Gals

Kareena has really turned thin, she has reduced weight from 60kgs to 48kgs. any ideas what efforts did she take or what diet plan she followed to achive her figure. Is she anorexic...

I heard kareena did lots of yoga and followd a very strict diet plan for the movie Tashan and to also impress our tashny hero Saif.
    Rujuta Diwekar was the dietician how helped her reduce her weight and get so thin.

As for anorexia I am not sure and for the diet chart only Rujuta Diwekar can help...

if any one of you come across the diet plan please do post here

I think Kareena has lost too much weight and such drastic weight loss is not good for the body. I would advise you to stop looking for her diet chart and rather, start exercising or doing yoga to lose weight.

yaa..I too had heard that Kareena has lost her weight from 60 kg to 48 kg..I think she has done a marvelous job..because in Industry its very important to be slim n trim. as no one like bulky heroines in Industry....spl. in north Indian Movies.......i will appreciate her. I heard that she had done lot of exercises & attended Yoga classes.... also followed balance diet chart.........for this. :)

I think Kareena looks great and toned after she lost the weight. I love her dressing and make up. Seh looks great in red and hot pinks. I like her size zero figure and she deserves as she worked hard for it. Pls dont gain it back eat healthy and exercise.

Yar even i want to loose weight sum where 10 kgs...can any body help me out in this...i m very lazy grl every day in morng i decide to go for joggng per...neend nai khulti...in dino weight badhta hi ja raha hai...plz yar koi help karo.mai working hu...yaga nai join kar sakti...diet plan koi achha ho to batao...
    Thanxs in advance..

priya listen u can reduce ur weight by jst drinking d water...really it works dear...drink 8 glass of water daily nd if u dont like d taste so u can add lemon in Lukewarm water,,nd do light excercise daily..try to walk atleast 2 km in a day nd start ur day wid a glass of water nd drink water before every meal...

ok Janvi i ll try to follow..but if i start my day with water i feel pain in stomach while walking or jogging... :-(

priya yoga nd meditation will definitely be helpful 2 u nd as janvi said drink at least 4-5 ltr of water daily, go for a walk in morning and as well as in eve.
    believe me it'll work, gud luck (Y)

i think she has taken help of Herbalife products. there is no other way to shed weight and remain healthy also. in addition she must have done all kinds of exercises.
    raj

dear priya if you are seriously concerned about ur health, i can help you. i have lost about 4 kgs in a month. take care.

Hi Raj,

As mentioned by u, u ahve lost about 4 kgs in a month. Will u please let me know how u lost weight?

Thanks. 8-)

Rakhe he said with d help of Herbal life product....
    Thease product comes in d form of shakes which cost u 2500 for a month u have to replace ur two meal with those shakes and the guerentee you to lose minimum 2-3 kgs in a month maximum it depends...this is a waste product if a person can replace his two meal he would b able loose these many kgs easily..u ll have to stay hunger..ahh....
    and then to u ll have spend rs 2500 for this....
    Rakhe u were saying for some granny ideas to loose weight at home with out any side effect..can u plz tell us those.. ;-)

Hi girls,
    1)So u want a zero fegure like Kareena, it's really not as tough to have figure like her.
    2)You need to hv a balance diet,
    3)Drink plenty of water throughout the day.
    4)Go for a morning walk daily, walk for at least 1.5-2 km a day will definitely help u to reduce ur weight.
    5)Eat slowly that u can feel that u hv had enough food.
    6)U hv to stop urself from getting lured into trying tempting food.
    7)Ignore soft drinks and fast-foods, as they harm ur health.
    8)Have ur dinner about 2-3 hours before getting into the bed.
    9)Donít depend upon fat burning diet supplements. They wont go a long way in helping you sustain your reduced kilos.
    10) Do exercise daily.
    If u follow these steps, u'll sure have a gorgeous figure.
    (Y)

Thanxs Amit for ur suggestion...I know they will work...but do you know any Diet plan also ahich really shows result...

hi priya dear...jst forget abt to lose ur weight bcos tumhe to tumhara life patner mil chuka hai na to bas tum jaisi ho waisi raho..aur pls healthy raho dont do nything at the cost of ur health..

I thought she is doing daily yoga and exercise.

kareena does bikram yoga. a form of hot yoga which is extremely extensive and each session lasts an hour and a half. with such a strict exercise regiment coupled with a nutritious and 'just enough' diet it is possible to drop that kind of weight. her diet may consist of parantha but it will probably be without oil and just one in number. chapatti and dal does not mean stuffing oneself. it translates to food cooked in a tea spoon of oil in restricted amount..
    try the combination of avoiding all processed, junk food..no sweets, candies, biscuits etc the basic stuff we bite in..avoid it for a week and see the difference..

healthy body lives in a healthy mind.
    think good about your body.
    visualise everyday that you are going slim day by day.
    eat healthy food.
    be yourself.

oh! yeah! even maine bhi Yoga se P.G kiya hai n even aaj kal main bhi yoga, diet, n gym se aapne aapko fit rakhne ki koshish karrahi hu n really 15 dayz mein maine 3 kgz loose kiyamera weight 63 kgz tha...n now 60kgs.....m very happy...n yup aab kuch bhi khaane se pehele khaane ki quality n quantity dekhti hu..10 baar sochti hu ki isko lekar kitni calories badh jayengi.......its feels gr8... :-D

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Health & Fitness
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed