+Post New Topic + Post Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Best places to visit in North India

Hi, I want to know the best tourist spots in North India. I will love to visit wildlife, lakes, temples and also pls let me know the best season to visit them.

In north India lots of places to visit i.e Leh/Ladakh , Kashmir , Himachal & Uttranchal.

If you want to see snow visit Manali.

So, first tell me budget,time then I can suggest.

I will tell you the best places to visit in north india where you will enjoy a lot and would love to visit them again...
    You can visit kashmir ( the heaven of earth ).full of mountains and greenery.If you visit kashmir in winters you will enjoy playing with ice there.
    Then comes jammu,in jammu u can visit vaishno devi temple.It is a very religious temple and you will really feel good going there...
    Then you can visit ladakh,himachal,kasauli etc...

There are so many places in different cities of North India here are few of them.
    1. Chardham of the Garhwal Himalayas are the most sacred of the Hindu Pilgrimages. Located in the north Indian state of Uttaranchal, the Chardham includes - Badrinath, Kedarnath, Gangotri and Yamunotri, the four most venerated sites of the Hindu pilgrims.
    2. Kailash Mansarovar is the mountain with majestic beauty and four great faces. Mount Kailash is the spiritual centre for four great religions - Tibetan Buddhism, Hinduism, the Jain religion and the pre-Buddhist animistic religion - Bonpo.
    3. Taj Mahal is a reminder of the love of a king (Mughal Emperor Shahjahan) for his queen Mumtaz Mahal. By building the impressive monument Shahjahan signed his love across the horizon.
    4. Sri Harmandir Sahib, also known as Sri Darbar Sahib or Golden Temple, is named after Hari (God) the temple of God. The Sikhs all over the world, daily wish to pay visit to Sri Amritsar and to pay obeisance at Sri Harmandir Sahib in their Ardas.
    5. The 'Hawa Mahal' or the Palace of the Wind, is one of the major landmarks of Jaipur. It is an integral part of the City Palace, an extension of the Zenana (women's chambers) standing away from the main complex.

Sorry , One correction , I think Harmandir Sahib is in Patna .

Pl. correct me if I am wrong .

Hi Sudeep
    Sri Harmandir Sahib, also known as Golden Temple is in Amritsar.............. It is holy shrine of Sikhs.
    Good day, bye...................

Ok, Thanks for update but the Birth Place of 10th Guru, 'Guru Govind Singh Jee's ' place is in patna and i think is also called HerMandir Sahib.

Pl. correct me !

you may visit leh, kashmir,Himachal Pardesh,All Hill areas arround 3000 above sea level and best season is Sept/Oct/Nov, in case you intend to enjoy snow fall.

Hi.
    I really want to go to places just for scenery and SNOW!
    Im not a very culture and religion type of guy. So could you suggest some places, for snow, maybe skiing, or other activities like hiking, etc..

Also, since its a group, our budget wont be that "big", maybe about INRS 15,000. So we would be travelling by train or road.

total amount of days = 11
    Leaving from Mumbai

Please help!

best places in north india are delhi(old delhi and new delhi),agra,lucknow,mathura.these are some of the places that are must go!!

Some of the good places to visit in North India are - Nainital..the lakes are simply awesome, Chandigarh - visit the Rock Garden, Kufri [during winters], Shimla...its damn beautiful...Rishikesh - its just breathtakingly enchanting !

There are quite a lot more places like places in Haryana and Himachal Pradesh which seem heavenly !

Have a great time ! Enjoy..

dear muffi i am umar from kashmir/delhi ....u can visit kashmir(pehalgam and gulmarg) where u can c snow .....ladakh is awsome..... yousmarg is like heaven all the places in kashmir are awsome....visit dal lake it is good......but dont forget to visit wular lake(asias biggest wet land),mansbal lake,achawal and sopur(the apple town)............. ur budget is 15000 rupees ....it is sufficent for u to stay there........ if u wana know more plz contact me at [email]umar_rashid2007@yahoo.com[/email]

Hi Heema,

Hope all is well, how is life there? We understand that you are planning to travel to North India.

Since there are too many places and hotspots to choose from, please get in touch with us for your entire travel planning. You can Email your travel ideas to us (dialmytour@gmail.com) and we will help you to plan your travel. Alternatively you can also call us on 9980845867 / 9741311966

Take care, Happy Planning

Hi Sudeep,
    I will tell you the best places in North India. You can visit shimla, himachal pradesh, kashmir, manali, vaishnodevi temple where you will enjoy a lot and visit them again. if you visit in winter you will enjoying with ice there.

In north India I found kashmir,Kullu manali to be best to visit and enjoy..

[url="http://www.tcindia.com"]Travel India[/url]

Hi I am very impressed by your comments. I got the feeling you DID
    enjoy enjoy very much and I'm very glad. I was born in India but
    emigrated to the canada with my family at 8 years of age, have been
    here for over 20 years! However, we return to India on a regular basis
    and my wife and I just adopted a little boy from India in November,
    2008. I am very much impressed with the wildlife sanctuaries, hill
    stations and quiet getaways of Delhi.The most sacred cave shrine of
    Vaishno Devi cherished me most .I want to know more about the other
    beautiful places of india with your experience so that i can submit
    your views to my website indiavacationcenter.com dedicated to
    travellers of india...

Abey ek hi comment CNP kar raha hai sab samajh gaye hai ki advertisement hai... :-D

Tere baap ka kya bill a raha hai??

Sun lo bhai log....... Moddys kahan ho....

Saurabh...

@ dan pohl - Mr/Ms(Whatever)..........baat krne ki tameez nahi hai kya be ??

Go to any other site...............

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in India Travel
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed