+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Comparing schools in dwarka Delhi

Post Comparing schools in dwarka Delhi

Please let me know about Delhi international schools, as I am planning to admit my child in this school for nursery class. I have no choice coz name is not in any schools list like

Venkteshwara international, Dwarka
    Inderprastha International, dwarka
    Dps dwarka
    Balbharti dwarka
    St.Francis Janakpuri,

If any one can help please post here.

Hello,

The list of schools in Delhi are listed below. In Dwarka you have only one option ie Delhi International School.

• Delhi International School
    • The Mother's International School
    • ASN International School
    • Tagore International School
    • Ganga International School
    • DPS International School
    • AMITY INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL

Is delhi international school good, I have another option vandana international school

Please suggest me one school from delhi international school & vandana International school.

I will always say DIS Delhi international school; my kid is pursuing her 3rd std at this schools, she acts really very smart and intelligent all these improvement is coz of the faculties present over there…
    DIS main aim is to accelerate the Learning Programme and Environment and it enables the children to grow and shine in accordance with their potential to complete the human beings who are energized physically and intellectually.

Thanks vivanta for reply
    I really wanted to admit my child into dps/balbharti/st.francis in this year, but bad luck they have not selected her name.

I will touch with the DIS.

Thanks again

Anybody would like to add their experience about delhi international school.

Ohhh so sad!! Somehow try getting the Admission there, it’s one of the best schools in Delhi and I can also say it’s comparatively better than any other school in India. I agree with user Vivantas words… the children’s present DIS are reely very smart and intelligent, even my aunts kid is studying there she acts very maturely and Brave too.

To tell about the Infrastructure the whole campus looks very modern, the library at DIS has variety of books; the class rooms are very spacious, huge play ground field and well equipped Laboratory.
    They do provide Transport facility and Regular health check up is also conducted.

as per fees standard their fees is also high.

anybody can compare dis with venkteshwara international dwarka

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Delhi
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed