+Post New Topic + Post Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: BEST FAIRNESS CREAM FOR MEN

I am getting tanned day by day,and it doesnt look nice,i look ugly.So i want to use the best fairness cream for men that can be used to make me quite fair.
    So anybody has any information regarding it then do inform me soon...???

why fairness cream for men....

they look nice as they are Dusky and black...

The best thing to do is to wear a good spf cream, in other words total sunblock. This will prevent your skin from tanning in the sun.

Fairness creams have their limitations. Indians look so ugly (except for the baby face bollywood guys )because of their over exposure to UV rays from a relentless sun. The best remedy for this is to stay indoors during the day. Leave the house only at night. I'll be retiring at the end of this year and do not wish to get into a regular job thereafter just so that I could improve my complexion. There is no place in this horrible country where it is not hot. I curse myself for having been born an Indian. It is always hot and humid and when you get older one's hatred for this infernal place grows in leaps and bounds. The power cuts,the heat and dust, the heaps of garbage piled on the streets. The buffaloes and cows strolling around happily and sometimes even goring people to death. No one in India has the right to bring the owner of the offending Buffaloe to justice as the Buffaloe is a dumb creature and one has got to be dumb not to know that. That is the kind of twisted logic the people in India have. Then of course you get the stray dogs. India is an amalgam of the worst conditions a human can experience. So if you wish to be fairer then go away to a place where the sun hardly shines. Alaska would be a great place to improve you complexion. My advice is always free.

alakeshwar

soooo true..but u were kinda off the subject innit??;-)

Be a part of India Shinning. Think POSITIVE. Try to contribute in the betterment of India rather than cursing.

Is this site to discuss about getting fairness in men or to shower an insane attack on a country on which real citizens will always fell proud of.Certain inhumane exceptions like alakeshwar do exist but its better to see those maggots as rare specimens rather than citizens of india.Its a shame to see these shameless idiots handling these sensitive areas on a public forum.

My dear Alakeshwar, u have given us the best time of our life. We laughed our guts out and we must admit u are blessed with superior sentence formation capabilities. Please keep up the good work ;-)

alakeshwar, i appreciate your way of expressing, you seem to be a grown up who has faced miseries only in this beautiful and mystic country. i would like to suggest allakeshwar n you all who are reading me- move out and experience the diversity of people, places, climate, cultures, beautiful fests and so on. Believe me n please dont curse this beautiful land on the name of environmental factors and social surroundings.

if you (allakeshwar) would have born some 5-6 decades ago, possibly you would have loved the present. Second thing you would have not been exposed to western culture then, of which you boast so much now.

i would not say grow up, because you are already grown up my dear friend. here i would suggest you please change your attitude and perspective about looking at things. Do work for betterment along with enjoying prevailing conditions.

regards

God bless you dear friend

javascript:void(0)

i was very fair till 14 year.now i am of 20 years.but my face skin colour is no more fair now.its getting black.with d time it is changed gradually.so ,plz help me & suggest me 2 regain my fairness.plz recommend me 4 gd fairness cream & facewash

plz reply me sir how 2 become fair day by day.i will try my best.i hv 2 regain my face skin colour.

try this out:
    think good and healthy about yourself.
    love others and yourself more and more.
    avoid going out between 12 and 4.
    always work in an air conditioned office.
    eat organic fair colored vegetables like cabbages more and more.
    compare yourself with those who are blessed with more darker skin color than yourself
    save money to visit africa
    imagine value of light is immaterial without darkness
    above all, value yourself.

Unregistered

Bloody hell....

[QUOTE=Guest;23993]Fairness creams have their limitations. Indians look so ugly (except for the baby face bollywood guys )because of their over exposure to UV rays from a relentless sun. The best remedy for this is to stay indoors during the day. Leave the house only at night. I'll be retiring at the end of this year and do not wish to get into a regular job thereafter just so that I could improve my complexion. There is no place in this horrible country where it is not hot. I curse myself for having been born an Indian. It is always hot and humid and when you get older one's hatred for this infernal place grows in leaps and bounds. The power cuts,the heat and dust, the heaps of garbage piled on the streets. The buffaloes and cows strolling around happily and sometimes even goring people to death. No one in India has the right to bring the owner of the offending Buffaloe to justice as the Buffaloe is a dumb creature and one has got to be dumb not to know that. That is the kind of twisted logic the people in India have. Then of course you get the stray dogs. India is an amalgam of the worst conditions a human can experience. So if you wish to be fairer then go away to a place where the sun hardly shines. Alaska would be a great place to improve you complexion. My advice is always free.

alakeshwar[/QUOTE]
    If you are so bloody ashamed of being an Indian, please die...we do not want any person in the country who is so ashamed of his nationality. Blood dharti ka bojh...jahaa khaata hai wahin pe chhed karta hai....sorry shit karta hai

paryanvint@rediffmail.com

beauty tips

hi,
    use multani mitti every day for 15 min and use vasline anti spot cream every time 3 or 4 time in a day and i have a cream use it every night on sleeping u will find ur face will looking good. the Cream is u will fine in medical shop MMS Cream from lava company try it for one month

Thnak

abcd125
    [QUOTE=buntynist;45835]i was very fair till 14 year.now i am of 20 years.but my face skin colour is no more fair now.its getting black.with d time it is changed gradually.so ,plz help me & suggest me 2 regain my fairness.plz recommend me 4 gd fairness cream & facewash[/QUOTE]

Hi,

I have been using a home made cream which really works out for the person who is darker too. You will be able to see the effect within 2 weeks....

smylon

Question atractive fairness

[quote smyloncool4@]I am getting tanned day by day,and it doesnt look nice,i look ugly.So i want to use the best fairness cream for men that can be used to make me quite fair.
    So anybody has any information regarding it then do inform me soon...???[/QUOTE]

plz rply soon

Wink laughed my guts out.......,

[QUOTE=Guest;23993]Fairness creams have their limitations. Indians look so ugly (except for the baby face bollywood guys )because of their over exposure to UV rays from a relentless sun. The best remedy for this is to stay indoors during the day. Leave the house only at night. I'll be retiring at the end of this year and do not wish to get into a regular job thereafter just so that I could improve my complexion. There is no place in this horrible country where it is not hot. I curse myself for having been born an Indian. It is always hot and humid and when you get older one's hatred for this infernal place grows in leaps and bounds. The power cuts,the heat and dust, the heaps of garbage piled on the streets. The buffaloes and cows strolling around happily and sometimes even goring people to death. No one in India has the right to bring the owner of the offending Buffaloe to justice as the Buffaloe is a dumb creature and one has got to be dumb not to know that. That is the kind of twisted logic the people in India have. Then of course you get the stray dogs. India is an amalgam of the worst conditions a human can experience. So if you wish to be fairer then go away to a place where the sun hardly shines. Alaska would be a great place to improve you complexion. My advice is always free.

alakeshwar[/QUOTE]

dear alakeshwar you know i have never laughed so much in my life the way i laughed after reading your post..,you have got a talent for criticizing man...,pls if you have any more comments like these pls post it..,i wanna laugh more..,(and guys pls don't take him (alakeshwar) seriously..,may be he just depressed or faced too many tragic things here in india.no matter whatever he says nothing will change in india..,india will always be what it is..,so let him open his heart out..,)anyways as he says his advices are always free..., alakeshwar pls post anymore comments if u have...........,i wanna laugh..,

That is a very confusing question because everything is for women not for men but let me tell you that its mainly depends upon the type of skin you have and we r usually use the fairness creams right but u know that Most fairness creams contain a bleaching agent and sometimes it fails. So we can say that fairness cream is good but not always.

Thumbs down F**k off

alakeshwar[/QUOTE]

If you dont like india, run away.. U people still believe in skin beauty, which will fadeaway with age.. U may be looking good now, but see how dirty your mind is.. U dare to blame your own country in a public forum.. If you dont change your attitude, you will feel in older ages at your appearance. Do you think you will remain healthy and young i you born in some other country?

Cool

Hi,

The best fairness cream for men is very important. We should take care of our skin from sun and getting tan from sun rays. The best creams for men are listed below.

Garniers Menz active
    Fair N Handsome
    Garnier Powerlight
    Nivea White Control
    Emami Fair and Handsome
    Ponds White Beauty
    Olay
    Fair and Lovely
    Garnier Light Moisturizer
    Ponds Age Miracle
    Fair One Man Fairness Cream
    L'OREAL Pearl Perfect Fairness cream