+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: does putting lemon on your face help for pimples

i heard that lemon is a good cure for pimples i have a party at my home tomorrow and i am actually worried putting lemon as it my result in more pimples.

please share your experiences at the earliest...

yes u hav heard rite..lemon is very effect over pimples...

yes it really works .
    me too have applied lemon many times on my skin..

yaa iris u can use it...........m sure it will work..
    Multani mitti is also very effective on pimples u cn use this also......

where can i buy this multani nitti and what is the cost

u can buy multani mitti from any general store and u can get it in just 5 rs

Avoid direct lemon on your face it gives u irretation, mixed lemon with some face pack or beasun or mutani mitti and mixed dahi in it, it really works and remove to out a dead cells from skin also.

and does putting Cucumber on face help for pimples

aloe vera gel is too effective on pimples or acnes , apply 3 times totally removes out pimples and if u use it regular then your skin is glowing without pimples, try it if u want faster result. alo vera is more effective any other option.

I haven't heard abt lemon being used for pimples. Pimples arise due to blockage, infection and inflammation of oil glands in the skin. This is due to overactivity or adhesiveness of dead skin blocking the oil glands. You can the following remedies to cure them

Apply a mixture of turmeric and neem on the face to get rid of pimples.

Your skin needs frequent cleansing to ensure that the pores are not clogged. Use a gentle cleanser at least 2-3 times a day. Applying a good pimple-free cream at night helps in preventing oiliness and acne.

It is also recommended to avoid high carbohydrate and high fat foods to prevent exacerbation of pimples.

Lemon can be applied on pimples, but rubbing pure lemon juice on to infected skin can cause some rashes. Mix it with fresh cream and then apply for 5 to 7 minutes, then wash your face with water.

Banned
    you can use Garnier Pure Pimple control. It is very effective.

Have you used it????
    Naturally therapy is good thn all these cosmetics..
    do u know it??

:-P

Never use lemon directly on ur face.You might see good results initially but later on it only aggrevates the pimples.Multani mitti is a very good choice.It makes ur skin smooth and to remove marks u can use pure Sandalwood Powder(mix it with water,apply it on the pimples and leave it overnight).By morning your pimples will dry out and the redness with lessen down.Hope these things work for u.Cheers!

Hello,

while lemon juice is considered a bleaching agent, putting it directly on your face might not be such a good idea.

If you are looking to clear up your skin, try consulting a dermat. I have heard wonderful things about Kaya Skin Clinic's glow packages. They are scientifically backed and well-reputed. You can chk them out at: www/kayaclinic.com

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Beauty & Fashion
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed