+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: How do i help my son who is an addict?

How do i help my son who is an addict?

Hello

I am worried about my 17 yr old, who is an addict of smoke. I really dont like he smoking, He never fogged in front of me but still I know he is smoking behind me. In this age I dont want to get spoil his health, Please can any one help me how should i help him to recover from addiction of smoking

Thank you so much.

Hi Mam..

I would like to tell you that if he is addicted badly to smoking then you can only advice, you cant expect him to quit thats impossible.

Hello

Why not nothing is impossible if we try hard.. If you really wants your son to quit smoking just tell him calmly and dont get anger make him to understand. Due to smoking you will get all sorts of health problems, Try to stop smoking, If you really want to smoke on that time eat chewing gum or some other thing like have juice and fruit salad which is really good for health..

everything is possible.. U can advice him very smoothly.. but dont fire at him. at first he may not follow.. but later he may.. or else take him for counselling.

Hi Friend,

It’s time to seek a professional help. Create a loving and positive home environment for him, if he refuses to come for the treatment. But often highlight the message that you want to help him by getting professional treatment for a better change in his life. Instead of advising him, try to show your love and affection. Things will change soon…

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Parenting Teenager
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed