+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Hotels in Pune

Hi friends
    I am visiting Pune next month, can anyone suggest best hotels in pune..............
    ok bye..............

The following are the best and the most reputed hotels in pune:-

1. Le Meridien(located in the heart of the business district, five kilometres from the airport.)

2. Taj Blue Diamond(Pune’s oldest 5 star hotel located in lush green surroundings in the scenic residential area of Koregaon Park).

3. Pride Hotel(The Pride is amongst Pune's finest 5 star luxury hotels, well known for its quality of service, warmth and comfort and is 11 Kms from the Airport,3 Kms from Pune Railway Station)

yaa there are many other hotels in pune if u want cheap n best hotel u can search it in google......
    Are u going to Pune first time??............pl. do share ur experiences with us....after coming back......
    Wishes u a happy journey!! :cool:

check Pune hotels directory [url]http://www.punehotels.org[/url]

the site contains useful information on various categories of hotels in Pune.

I think Blue Diamond is very nice hotel in pune. Last time I visit to this hotel.
    I like very much.

====================
    jully

It would be better for u to visit Le Meredian. It is one of the best hotel in Pune. They provide very good service 8-)
    Hope so u have a good trip.

==========================
    Nikhilesh

My favourate hote in pune is BLUE DIAMOND. It is beautiful five star. amazing hote, fast service. tastey food. music and much more.
    visit here ................. It is perfect five star............

=================================
    mariya

Hi all,

I visited Pune for a conference. stayed there in a hotel called Hotal Kapila near station. fantastic rooms, nice restaurent and great service. Its a classic business hotel, i recommend this hotel to all business visitors to Pune.

you can check its website...
    [url]www.hotelkapila.com[/url]

hi ...
    first u tell me where exactly u want to live so after that i can give u more details about hotal details , if u want to mention the price limit than u can mention here.ok bye

Hotels in Pune

Hi,

You can go for Taj Hotel if you are looking at a 5 star hotel. If you prefer budget hotels, you should try Sayaji, Cypress or Ista Hotels.

Le Meridien is really best hotel in Pune but i will be costly if you can affort this then you can easily stay there.

Hyatt Regency

Hyatt Regency Pune is a very nice hotel which provides comfortable stay and value for money. I recommend you to give it a try.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Hotels in India
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed