Thread: April fool quotes 2012
April fool quotes 2012
As we all know the first day of April is celebrated as April fool’s Day. Though we don’t have a holiday we try to make it to be recognized as jokes and foolish things. So I would like to share some april day quotes which makes us to refresh our mind and laugh as much as possible. I want you guys to be a part of it. Thanks.
"Fools talk; cowards are silent, wise men listen."
"Power does not corrupt men; fools, however, if they get into a position of power, corrupt power."
"Any fool can know. The point is to understand."
“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed.”
“If every fool wore a crown, we should all be kings. “
I am very glad to be a part of this discussion and willing to share the funny quotes for april fool’s day.
• The trouble with practical jokes is that very often they get elected.
• It is the ability to take a joke, not make one, that proves you have a sense of humor.
• Real friends are those who, when you feel you've made a fool of yourself, don't feel you've done a permanent job.
• Our wisdom comes from our experience, and our experience comes from our foolishness.
• Those who wish to appear wise among fools, among the wise seem foolish.
• Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.
• It is better to weep with wise men than to laugh with fools.
• I hope life isn't a big joke, because I don't get it.