+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: IGNOU MCA June 2012 exam hall ticket

Discussion Leader

IGNOU MCA June 2012 exam hall ticket

Hello Friends,

I hope you all are doing well. I am Bhaargavi sharing the information on IGNOU. Please join me to discuss on it. I am giving out some information on it.

IGNOU is also called as Indira Gandhi National Open University. IGNOU Hall Ticket for June 2012 will be available by Indira Gandhi National Open University official website www.ignou.ac.in. In case of any difference for Hall Ticket of Practical & Theory Exam of BCA, MBA, MCA, BCA, BDP, BPP degree courses.
    Usually, Open University conducts their Term End examination in the month of June for various kind of diploma and degree course from all over the India.

hall ticket bdp june 2012

sir i am fine and hope you to same.i am abhijit like to say thart as june 2012 term end exam is near and i am doing correspondence in bdp course fm my service place in jorhat, assam .pse intimate when will hall tickt for june 2012 bdp couse will be available..

tahnking your sir

[QUOTE=bhaargavi;239587]Hello Friends,

I hope you all are doing well. I am Bhaargavi sharing the information on IGNOU. Please join me to discuss on it. I am giving out some information on it.

IGNOU is also called as Indira Gandhi National Open University. IGNOU Hall Ticket for June 2012 will be available by Indira Gandhi National Open University official website www.ignou.ac.in. In case of any difference for Hall Ticket of Practical & Theory Exam of BCA, MBA, MCA, BCA, BDP, BPP degree courses.
    Usually, Open University conducts their Term End examination in the month of June for various kind of diploma and degree course from all over the India.[/QUOTE]

Hi Abhijeet,

The hall tickets for June 2012 exams for various degree, post-graduate, diploma courses are available in the official website. The candidates who are appearing for the exam may download their Hall-ticket by just entering their 9 digit enrollment number along with the course name.

Usually, the Term End Examination will be conducted by the University for various degree and diploma courses. For more information and recent updates, visit the official website.

hi

i got mca june 2012 1st sem hall ticket

Ohhh is it Great!!
    All the best for your exams...
    For Better Results Kindly go through 3 different relevant model question and answer papers..

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Higher Education In India
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed