+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Karnataka CET Results 2012

Discussion Leader

Karnataka CET Results 2012

Hello People,

I have come across the notification of Karnataka CET results and willing to share for all my friends who are willing to take up the exams. And also share your opinions.

Karnataka CET is mandatory exam for those students who want to take admission in engineering and medical college in the state.

Karnataka Common Entrance Test (CET K) has three papers Paper I and Paper II and Kannada Language Test for those whose mother tongue is Kannada (for Government Seats)

1. Paper I : There will be 120 questions to be attempted in 150mins i.e 2 1/2 hrs. The questions will be on the basis of physics & chemistry subjects. The paper will be of 120 marks.

2. Paper II : This is for 80 mins. There will be 60 Multiple choice questions for 60 marks. The questions will be on biology or mathematics depending on the course the candidate has applied for.

Important Dates:

KCET Test dates: in the month of April & May each year
    Last date for availability of application forms from schools/colleges: March 2012.
    KCET Entrance result Notification: In the month of June each year
    Last date for availability of application forms by post: 2nd week of April 2012.

Hi friends,

I would like to share some information about K-CET results 2012 in this thread…

The test has been postponed from May 3rd and 4th to 21st and 22nd of May 2012, due to the leakage of the question papers. Kannada test for the Horanadu and Gadinadu students will be held on 23rd May. Rashmi V Mahesh, Executive Director of Karnataka Examination Authority has recently announced that the KCET results will be declared in the first week of June.

Guys those who are done with the CET, keep your fingers crossed for the results!!!

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Education in India
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed