+Post New Topic + Post Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: MAxfort School Dwarka

MAxfort School Dwarka

The School is the most expensive school, the fees is almost at par with Sanskriti school.The management is rude, the school has a small building no place for kids to play, for name sake students are taken to DDA sports ground for 1 and half hours in a week. The school always looks for an opportunity to extract money, the results of class X are also average. It is not even in top 10 schools of Dwarka. Those who are stuck up GOD bless rest can avoid and look for better options....

I guess someone has given wrong information to you. My child is pursuing her 5th standard at Dwarka Maxfort School, and I don’t agree with words which you have used above.

Maxfort’s aim is to bring up child’s ability to master the basics of Reading and motivate the child to shine by their own in other fields like, group activities, curriculum activities and more.

Facilities:-
    Computer Labs
    Library
    Art & Craft Work Areas
    Music and Dance Rooms
    Spacious Air Conditioned Classrooms
    Cafeteria
    Mathematics Laboratory
    Amphi Theatre
    EVS Laboratory
    Lecture Halls
    Infirmary
    Stationery shop
    Audio Visual Room
    Play Field

[QUOTE=trulyyours;240149]The School is the most expensive school, the fees is almost at par with Sanskriti school.The management is rude, the school has a small building no place for kids to play, for name sake students are taken to DDA sports ground for 1 and half hours in a week. The school always looks for an opportunity to extract money, the results of class X are also average. It is not even in top 10 schools of Dwarka. Those who are stuck up GOD bless rest can avoid and look for better options....[/QUOTE]

Hi...i totally agree with you.at times i feel someone is being paid for writing good words about maxfort.i have suffered enough as a parent.they make money in every single opportunity.the annual day clothes are pathetic and charged like branded clothing line....school uniform is third grade and costs abt 4-5k per season....uniform changes every two years and you areforced tobuy again nagain.book setiscompulsory.you cannot buy it from outside,neither can u reuse it.xseed curriculum carries so manyworkbooks and half of them remain untouched the entire session.i am myself looking for some honest school!

Not everyone's thought is same and no one pays money for writing all these stuffs!! So be Koooooool!!

The uniforms and books are being issued by their own; I agree, but this doesn’t happen only in Montfort this system is being followed by every individual private school of very city. So I would say this is not a big issue to discuss about.

Angry

Nope Karthik I don’t agree with ur words, what caringmamma & trulyyours member told is rit. Dwarka Maxfort branch is reely worst and they are considered to be money taker and heartbreaker. All poor parents are struggling very badly!!

The committee should learn over proper rules and regulations from some other best institution....

Unhappy

Karthik,
    What pinches is that thr is no value for money,other schools charge but they are at par with quality as well.to us it pinches bcz this is our hard earned money and it matters when we see it all being drained!

Hi everyone,

We cannot blame the opinions of others. Everyone have their own thought regarding a particular thing. This differs from each other. The thing I would like to share is - if you have bad opinion about that school, first try to solve that issue. The main reason behind this is, there is no proper communication and interaction with the teachers and parents & parents and the management. No one can come out a correct solution to the problem unless it is faced and solved.

The Parents can share their views and opinions regarding the school management and the teaching staffs directly in person or through the Orientation Programmes, which is mainly held to create a good rapport between the school and the parents. If you dint find a correct solution, then look for another reputable institution.

Thumbs down

Hi
    Been there,done that.my daughter is out from this school and I have discussed and tried to communicate the best possible way many times.school is no more transparent now.I have a few relative's kids still in maxfort and it seems like the transparency is all gone.parents are no partners as they claim.however I still agree with ur idea,ppl should try placing thr issues instead of getting frustrated and helpless.if more ppl come forward,probably one day they will realise the importance of parent dissatisfaction.

Good Atlast u realized!!
    well, next step is to call all ur relatives that is parent of kids studying in Maxfort, discuss the issues within yourself and try doing a Gate strike or procession against it in front of the school..

[QUOTE=kirankumargb;247844]Good Atlast u realized!!
    well, next step is to call all ur relatives that is parent of kids studying in Maxfort, discuss the issues within yourself and try doing a Gate strike or procession against it in front of the school..[/QUOTE]

Hahahaha!
    Well,if it was a joke,it did its work....else,I would like to make it very clear that I didn't mean to offend you,it was a very generic discussion abt a school and we were sharing our experience here.that's all.

Hey all

why ppl are dragging thins like this I really dont know.. If you think that school is doing bad take your kid and admit her or him some other school... everybody's thinking and feeling is different from other.... so pls dont drag the things...

truly yours I disagree with ur opinion abt d skul..my child has been goin to maxfort for 4 years now..n trust me he is a happy kid who enjoys his every day at school n is turning out to be one confident kid..n for this I give full marks to the school for not only imparting world class academics but also take caring of my child’s overall personality…
    n yes they are yet to come out with their class X result..so just a word of caution when u make a statement about any school and not just maxfort please do so with correct facts...

Hi monikachopra00,

I have the same opinion as yours, as my younger daughter is studying in that school and we are happy with them for the excellent coaching, personality development, etc.

Smile Consider this ..MAXFORT

Cost of living is as is high in Dwarka...there are schools in every nook and corner .Funniest part is Dwarka has all INTERNATIONAL SCHOOLS.

No offence all immigrants into DELHI have huddled into Dwarka ,and consider themselves pretty HIP...
    Most mothers are illiterate just have functional knowledge of things, no offence.Demand and supply principle applies...Maxfort in running in losses right now,if they don;'t go with the fee hike what else can you expect.Kindly look into the credentials of the teachers all are underpaid well dressed illiterate dolls.

They just have been able to fool people nicely
    Last edited by archer; 12-10-2012 at 01:40 AM. Reason: TYPO

Wink

[QUOTE=trulyyours;240149]The School is the most expensive school, the fees is almost at par with Sanskriti school.The management is rude, the school has a small building no place for kids to play, for name sake students are taken to DDA sports ground for 1 and half hours in a week. The school always looks for an opportunity to extract money, the results of class X are also average. It is not even in top 10 schools of Dwarka. Those who are stuck up GOD bless rest can avoid and look for better options....[/QUOTE]

I second you....students are rude not confident.They are defensive of their short comings...I have seen kids from the schools who can't even communicate in English...forget the grammar screwed up

Choosing MAXFORT DwarkanWas a biggest mistake of my life

[QUOTE=archer;272867]I second you....students are rude not confident.They are defensive of their short comings...I have seen kids from the schools who can't even communicate in English...forget the grammar screwed up[/QUOTE]

I am agreed totally agreed , really I spoiled my child's career as well as money after admitting my child in this school, now he is out from Maxfort and he is very happy and well groomed now,seriously this school has no base , I am sad that I can't share any good point about this school. One of the members is talking about the communication!!!!!! Sir, let me tell u ,that from reception to Principal is soooo rude that they barge all communication gates.... Disrespectful school , just playing with the children's careers.... No grooming , nothing it's just so fake school,soon it should be closed before innocent people (parents) get into this densed wrong place.....

Unhappy Choosing Maxfort Dwarka was my biggest wrong decision of my life

[QUOTE=archer;272867]I second you....students are rude not confident.They are defensive of their short comings...I have seen kids from the schools who can't even communicate in English...forget the grammar screwed up[/QUOTE]

I am agreed totally agreed , really I spoiled my child's career as well as money after admitting my child in this school, now he is out from Maxfort and he is very happy and well groomed now,seriously this school has no base , I am sad that I can't share any good point about this school. One of the members is talking about the communication!!!!!! Sir, let me tell u ,that from reception to Principal is soooo rude that they barge all communication gates.... Disrespectful school , just playing with the children's careers.... No grooming , nothing it's just so fake school,soon it should be closed before innocent people (parents) get into this densed wrong place.....

Thumbs down Maxfort Dwarka top defamed school

This school is in such a pathetic condition, that surely if your child or you as an employee would join ,, will enter in this school as a "shining star but come out with the lot of scars" .... Indeed ,in this school there are so many points to discuss about it, but let me tell you the real internal condition regarding your health, Cases like Dengue, Asthma and meeting with the wild Snakes are very frequent and common. Trust me guys there is no management of anything ...... I and many others have been a sufferers after being a part of this worst school.

Hi Truther,

Thanks for sharing such valuable information! This will help all the parents and the forum visitors to save their children and the relatives from the problems which you’ve mentioned in your thread. Once again, thanks a lot!!!

Thumbs down Maxfort Dwarka indeed a pathetic school

This school has no management, it's so unorganised school. Teachers are not stable in this school.The Principal has failed to attain her staff and parents. There is no quality in this school, I would rather say its a typical Lala ki Dukan...... This school is just after parents hard earned money , and I know one day their (school)pocket will be torned soon, even though they are after poor teacher's money ,they force teachers to buy a third class material half coat which is in grey shade in 400/- bucks.., and after wearing that all the teachers look like a "PEONS" ... Please parents think before you think your child's future in Maxfort Dwarka.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Education in India
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed