• yes

0 0%
  • no

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: managing a toddller

Smile managing a toddller

Hi! i am a proffessional mom of a 19th month old and am very unable to take care of my babys eating habits,i go for job early ,she gets up late ,refuse to g eat very often,refuse milk ,as she still in habit of breast feeding for sleeping.she eats half chapati, forcefully ,sometimes a apple,likes only chochlates and crunchy chips,sometimes eat a omlette,very rarely rice and vegetables.very active though only fond of playing and running here and there! suggest to encourage eatig gud food and milk and ho to stop night feeding?

Hello elika I do understand about your problems, I have 2 kids and i was also going for work. So I can definitely help you out in this, Try giving her variety of healthy foods like, If she eats stuffed chapathis give her or else mix all the following ingredients and make it powder and keep it in container. Believe me this malt will give your kid good health do this.. This really easy to feed also..

Badam, Cashew, All mixed grains and sprouts, wheat , rise, ragi, all this and fry them before you powder them and give your baby daily twice and feed your baby how you were feeding cerelac..

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Toddlers & Kids
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed