+Post New Topic + Post Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Why No 7 Star Hotel In India?

:-( Having All The Funds And The Potential To Maintain Almost Every Aspect Of The Hospitality Industry..still India Having All The 5 Stars And Multi Cuisines Why Are We Not Having A 7 Star Hotel??

my dear

wait for some time

it will be available very soon in India :^)

i m a student of ihm lucknow.its my dream to see a 7 star hotel in india.plz make it true

Banned
    hi adit,

wait upto 2010. you will see a 7 star hotel in Delhi.

;-) :-( Hi i m Amit....India is having lots of landscape and potential tourist spots,,infrastructurally we can create many 7 stars but still we r not having any,why??????

There is no such thing as a 7-star hotel. The stars are just a hype promoted by each hotel. You can build anything and call it a 11-star hotel if you want.

@ chrish
    dude..star ratings are not given by hotels themselves...thats the dumbest thing i ve heard...i can put a small shop and give it a star rating..doesn hold good man...
    In some countries, there is an official body with standard criteria for classifying hotels, but in many others there is none. There have been attempts at unifying the classification system so that it becomes an internationally recognized and reliable standard but large differences exist in the quality of the accommodation and the food within one category of hotel, sometimes even in the same country.Hotels are independently assessed in traditional systems and rest heavily on the facilities provided.
    The Burj Al Arab is the only, "seven star" hotel but several "7-Star" hotels are under construction. These include the Laucala Island in Fiji, Morgan Plaza to be finished in Beijing (China) , the Flower of the East under construction in Kish, Iran, The Centaurus Complex under construction in Islamabad, Pakistan and the Pentominium, the Grand Chola in Chennai (India), a complex planned for Metro Manila and The Royalties Castle for Davao City in the Philippines.

so don crap!

I haven't think but I have good experience of five star hotel.

I have some business meeting of four days in Gandhinagar, India. I searched for hotel, found cambay five star hotel resort that is called, so I called for booking but I got best facilities from the cambay five star resort like golf club, swimming pool, spa and best services of breakfast, lunch, dinner, pick up from airport. I have satisfaction with staying in cambay resort.

No 7 star hotel in India..?? That is such a very shocking news... I was not aware about that..

There are only three hotels in the world that currently claim to hold a "seven star" ranking; the Burj Al Arab in Dubai, United Arab Emirates was the first, followed by the Grace International, in Bangkok, Thailand and Town House Galleria in Milan, Italy. So unfortunately till now no star hotel in India...

It will come eventually..There are very few 7 star hotels in the world. I guess in middle east..

But in India, many new 7-star projects are underway, like the ITC Grand Chola in Chennai and a couple of Hilton & Taj Luxury Hotels in Mumbai and Delhi.. DLF is also planning a 7 str hotel in Delhi..

Many palces in Rajasthan have been converted into luxury hotels or resorts..

Its just a rating and I guess also depends on the infrastructure of the city..

But what is really mopre popular these days is the green tag..

Many hotels are trying to be ecological and environment friendly....

Cheers

Great Fun with Five Star Hotel & Resort

Before a month I went Cambay resort at Gandhinagar. The places are really good but it’s heavily crowded. Though the service is much better than my expectation. At first when I saw crowd I was like… today we don’t get good service and not even good food even we don’t able to enjoy. But I was wrong, the staff has managed each and every guest very well even food was delicious. Cambay at Gandhinagr have very huge property, so that we enjoyed ourselves freely even in crowd.

I will plan to visit their resort in Jaipur within next 6 months with my full family to enjoy holidays. I am very excited for that. The most important thing I do not need to take care of my kids, they can roam around freely and we can also enjoy ourselves freely.

I hope you also had good and memorable experience…

The Leela In Bangalore Is 7 Star

Wink

bhudidya 7star hotel leela in bangalore teri maa ne open kita si. gandu oho 7star ni 5star hotel hai.....................for ur information with all respect hun bund mara

Thumbs up

its true but leela is to be extended to 7 star with triple the current size n blr is also getting one more huge hotel near new int airport n yet to be certified .

[QUOTE=SUKRIT SACHDEVA;19625]:-( Having All The Funds And The Potential To Maintain Almost Every Aspect Of The Hospitality Industry..still India Having All The 5 Stars And Multi Cuisines Why Are We Not Having A 7 Star Hotel??[/QUOTE]

The Park Hotel in Hyderabad is a 7 Star Hotel .

As rada77 rightly pointed out, 7-star hotels are ordinary in the Middle East and Europe. I meant real 7-star hotels. Not your neighborhood guy started small teashop. Coming to why aren’t there in India, let me tell you one thing. Leela Palace hotel is there at Bangalore. They say that it is one of Indians most splendid hotels. If it was so, then where will Taj West End come come? You know why these all are 5-star hotels. Neither is India rich nor Indians that lavish to openly spend cash like O2. Maybe Indians be in 7-star hotels abroad but not in India. They have to have little Indian culture.
    • Dubai’s Burj Al Arab or Chinese Morgan Plaza may all be stunning, but those counties have that calibre
    • Many say that ITC Grand Chola Hotel in Chennai is 7-star
    • I donno as we, or India, is still a developing nation
    • I promise you than in another 10 years, more 7-star hotels will come up in India

Some say that that the there are few 7 star hotels in India but under construction however I have never heard any such names. I have seen 3 stars and 5 stars but never the 7 stars. Actually I think there is no need of 7 stars hotels has there are already many luxury hotels to provide all the rich needs of people.

Yes today we have some popular 7 star hotels in India, and I am feeling so proud to list them out. As far as my knowledge the following are the list of seven star hotels in India.
    * The raviz 7 star hotel in Kerala
    * Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces
    * Radisson Hotel
    * Grand Chola Hotel

Why No 7 Star Hotel In India?

hi

Well, there aren't any seven star hotels in India, however you'll impress your manager by booking a seven star ratings and magnificence hotel, with all comforts and luxuries. I hope these vary of hotels offers you constant luxury and comforts.
    * Thirty Seven Crescent Hotel In Bangalore in crescent road.
    * The Oberoi in Bangalore.
    *Leela Palace
    * Burj Al Arab in Dubai,
    * Grace International, in Bangkok
    * United Arab Emirates

Thanks

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Hotels in India
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed