Thread: Icar aieea ug 2012
Icar aieea ug 2012
My sister who is willing to pursue her graduation in the field of agriculture has planned to apply for the AIIEEA UG. I would like to share some information about that exam in this thread.
The Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) is conducting exams in the name of AIEEA for the admission into both UG and PG courses. This is the 17th year of conducting AIEEA by ICAR. AIEEA is All India Agriculture Entrance Examination.
This exam will be held in 39 centres in India. It has been announced recently that the exam for AIEEA UG is on 14th April, 2012 and the timing is from 10 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. the candidates who got through this exam will get admission in the bachelor programs like B.Sc, B.Tech, B.F.Sc, etc in the following subjects: forestry, fisheries, marketing, sericulture, agriculture, agricultural, horticulture, food science, home science, biotechnology, dairy technology, banking & co-operation, and agricultural engineering.
• Sale of Applications: 26th Dec 2011 to 15th Feb 2012
• Last date for filled-in applications: 15th Feb 2012
• Last date for filled-in applications from remote areas: 22nd Feb 2012
• Downloading Admit cards: 3rd week of March 2012
• AIEEA UG Exam: 14th April 2012
• Declaration of results: 3rd week of May 2012.
For eligilbilty criteria, exam pattern, sample question papers, the candidates can log onto the official website of ICAR: http://www.icar.org.
Anyone knowing more information about ICAR can share their views here!