+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: pimples

pimples

hi.....

i m 24 yrs old,mere face par kuch bhi suit nai hota phele mere face bilkul clean tha abhi 1 yrs se mere face par daane niklne lage h.abhi 6 months phele 3 months tak meine facial karvaya tha aur uske baad mere face par daane niklne khatm hi nai ho rahe. mere gaal par hi daane h ji chote chote bhi h aur bahut nishan bhi ho gaye h.me multani maiti,sahad,kachha dudh kuch bhi lagati hun to chate chote daane hone lagte h white daane aur motte daane bhi hote h.jab me face dhoti hun to mera face dry lagta h aur jab subhe uthti hun to face oily hota h. meri skin par kya suit karega aur face kaise thik hoga.face par koi glow bhi nai h.

pls help me to come out from this problem. m waiting for ur reply

hello dear....use Clean & clear facewash....and Retine-A cream for pimples....

Smile

Hi,
    Use clean n clear face wash.. and mainy times wash youe mouth..

You better consult some dermatologist.

Hi Rinki,
    White pimple appears only if your body is filled with excess amount of cholesterol and fat, So firstly I request you to stop consuming junk foods and snacks containing rich carbo... Drink plenty of water and consult dermatologist for blood purifier supplements...
    If you are not interested in meeting dermatologist, then follow these naturo instructions for pimple free soft & supple face...

Drink minimum of 8liters water everyday
    Make fruits as your main meal
    Consume foods rich in protein and fiber
    Be hygiene
    For early improvement apply organic lemon juice to the pimples scars
    Rub face with help of potatoes for lightening the skin colour
    Prepare a paste out of orange skin and honey, apply this mixture over face for pure skin texture.

pimples can be cured by using lemon juice, baking soda and vinegar. Drinking a lot of water also helps in removing pimples.

OMG!! Tommelvin, If we apply lemon juice, baking soda and vinegar together pimples will boil and face will get burnt..... Plz suggest good tips!!

Well Said, AnanyahBk!!
    White pimples normally appear only if there is surplus quantity of fat filled in the abdomen. To get rid of white pimple issue, we must do walking and jogging exercise to burn the fat, as well it is necessity to consume Sprout salads as a main meal....

hello
    our stomach create all disease such as Diarrhea, Re flux , Gastroenteritis ,Gastritis ,Peptic Ulcers and pimples.
    remove the pimples our face drinking maximum water and bath with neem soap.

Good tips nedlannister.

Mix malai with honey and lemon. Apply on the affected part and wash after 15 mins.
    Use multani mitti with rose water for 10 mins and wash off.
    For oily faces, wash your face regularly using neem soaps.
    Powder orange skin and mix well with water and apply it for 20 mins.

Use these simple tips to get rid of pimples.

If the problem is very severe then you must consult the dermatologist. Other then that you can try out some simple home remedies like:-
    -Drink plenty of water
    -Maintain healthy diet by adding more fruits to your diet
    -Keep your face clean by washing it at least twice a day and if it is not feasible to do so then use Wet tissues
    -You can also try some blood purifier like Safi
    -Avoid eating, oily or fried food and anything made from white refined flour (Maida)
    -Apply the mixture of roasted turmeric and honey

Well said Princy!!!

Drinking plenty of water is the best treatment that controls pimples and gift you the pimple-free skin. This not only helps you to come out of the pimple problem; most of the major skin problems can be cured by drinking lot of water. Check whether you have dandruff or not, because it is the main reason for getting pimples.

Acne

Hi,
    I can understand your case as I've been there. And believe in this case the more you are worried, the more gross it would become. What you can do is drink loads of water. Avoid junk and have a healthy. Plus if your pimples irritate you a lot then apply Pure Skin Hide & Treat. It's very efficient and will definitely treat them.

[QUOTE=rinki gupta;241805]hi.....

i m 24 yrs old,mere face par kuch bhi suit nai hota phele mere face bilkul clean tha abhi 1 yrs se mere face par daane niklne lage h.abhi 6 months phele 3 months tak meine facial karvaya tha aur uske baad mere face par daane niklne khatm hi nai ho rahe. mere gaal par hi daane h ji chote chote bhi h aur bahut nishan bhi ho gaye h.me multani maiti,sahad,kachha dudh kuch bhi lagati hun to chate chote daane hone lagte h white daane aur motte daane bhi hote h.jab me face dhoti hun to mera face dry lagta h aur jab subhe uthti hun to face oily hota h. meri skin par kya suit karega aur face kaise thik hoga.face par koi glow bhi nai h.

pls help me to come out from this problem. m waiting for ur reply[/QUOTE]

Hi all,

The foremost advice for all the girls who cares a lot for their skin is none other than you know well about your skin. Do a self-analysis. Try to find your skin type. Most of our skins are sensitive, so avoid hitting the salons for facials, bleaches and so on. Instead of that, you can follow herbal treatments at home.

The healthy food intake can even gift wonders to your skin. So follow a healthy and balanced diet. Drink plenty of water. Water being the elixir of life, can do wonders to your skin!!!

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Beauty & Fashion
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed