+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Maxfort School, Dwarka Poor Administration

Maxfort School, Dwarka Poor Administration

I am father of a student studying in Maxfort, Dwarka. I had requested for T/SLC (Transfer/ School Leaving Certificate) of my child 01 (one) month in advance and was promised the same on 16 march, the date of result by the school front office (reception). I m moving to another state and had planned my move accordingly. Today, on the day of result, an adminsitrator lady tells me that no one from the school had made such a committment. The front office of the school does not know how to deal with parents. I wanted to meet the principal or the vice principal and IMAGINE, ON THE DAY OF FINAL Parents Teacher Meeting and results OF THE SESSION, BOTH ARE NOT THERE IN THE SCHOOL. I requested for a meeting with the officiating head of the school and was denied the same. I requested for a committment in writing for the firm date for the school leaving certificate less they refuse again and declare me a LIAR, but was not given anything in writing. For no fault of mine and the school administrations' lac-a-diasical attitude, I m suffering a big loss. The school is not affected but its my child who will suffer. Also,the school does not have any hesitation at declaring the parents as TELLING LIES.
    So Parents, beware and watchout - the school does not hold any respect to the parents, academics takes a back seat, exams are held every month without teaching and completing the syllabus is by students on their own.

Well don't worry,

Ask an apology and somehow try getting TC from the principal, you will not be profited anyways by quarrelling with higher officials.

Ask an apology?what nonsense....what has he done?you can always take legal actions forsuch behaviors....dont bend down....you have the power to fight with them.

Hello usgarg,

If you have much time to quarrel with them then i would suggest you can take an legal action against them. If you don't have much time then you should just tackle the problem to get the transfer certificate as soon as possible.

Good Luck!

I'm sure ur issues would have been sorted by now and I am happy that you took out time and made others aware of their behavior
    Thanks a lot for sharing your experience,you are helping so many parents from getting trapped!

I could see both good and bad reviews about Maxfort School in this forum. Facing problem for admission or like getting transfer certificate is common in most of the School. Even, I have faced few problems in my children school, but the students of that school are very skillful.

The parents should always have good relationship to the management and teachers of any Schools.

[QUOTE=infanta;247762]I could see both good and bad reviews about Maxfort School in this forum. Facing problem for admission or like getting transfer certificate is common in most of the School. Even, I have faced few problems in my children school, but the students of that school are very skillful.

The parents should always have good relationship to the management and teachers of any Schools.[/QUOTE]

.....Hmmmm....you mean to say nothing should be done abt the system.if you live in a rotten system,you should live with it only bcz ppl around you are living with it.
    ...To your second point,I only have to say the management and higher authorities need to have enough understanding and should also have the knowing of setting things right.people can go n cling to the management.it needs two hands to clap.and mind you,the other hand always feels offended with a single minor complaint.nor they are open enough to listen to thr faults.they mould the conversation and dart you back.happy with it?live it.

Maxfort School, Dwarka is becoming very popular with many pros and cons in this forum.. Everyone has their own experience with the school's staffs. Many people are satisfied with it and many don't. We have to personally experience instead taking the school into conversation.

[QUOTE=shiva1144;247843]Maxfort School, Dwarka is becoming very popular with many pros and cons in this forum.. Everyone has their own experience with the school's staffs. Many people are satisfied with it and many don't. We have to personally experience instead taking the school into conversation.[/QUOTE]

I agree.please try meeting a few parents who have thr kids presently.I also agree that the opinions may vary from parent to parent but majority seems unhappy.
    The sad thing is very few choose to come fwd and talk..

If parents have not come forward with their problems it is understood they do not have any problem with the school or management. Even, if parents face any sort of problem in school, they should solve it without any quarrel.

I agree there are pros and cons. You mentioned that you were not furnished the TC, but no school can hold back the TC. My niece who had to be withdrawn on an emergency because of her father's transfer and was given all kind of help from the Director, Head of School. Not to mention the child has cleared a tough entrance of a very reputed school in that country simply because of the English language skills that she developed in her while she was in Maxfort.

Hello,

There are advantages and disadvantages in every school. It would actually depend upon the situations. We must cooperate with them to find the best results. And yes they don't keep TC themselves and make money. Request them your in very much need of it and they will do it for you.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Education in India
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed