+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: How to keep my husband happy he always gets angry for small things?

hi
    I was married two years back at that time my husband was very loving but last 2-3 months his behaviour has changed. Now he gets angry on small things and i have tried many times to talk to him but he ignores me. I don't want to end our marriage because i love him very much.
    please suggest How to keep my husband happy ?
    your valuable suggestion may help in smooth sailing of our relationship.
    bye.

Shelly,
    i have a only suggestion for you beause im not married and don't have personnel experience even i dont have a girl friend.

well you just tune in your Radio to 104.8 FM this is MEOW Radio Station only for ladies this will surely help you and your all the problems will be vanished.

Hi shelly ,

first try to know why change starts !
    anyways try to do only those which ur husband likes. have patient and love him more to make him cool.
    u can mail me for detail help on [email]sudeeponnet@yahoo.com[/email]

Try to communicate to him how you feel ignored and how this is affecting your married life/ love life...Try to make him listen to you by some means. Because communication is very important when it comes to sustaining something like marriage.

I understand he is not interested in listening to you, can you find out the reason why is he ignoring you? I know it might sound silly and perhaps even anger you, but are you sure there is no one else involved? I mean, any other women?

Because i am telling you from my personal experience. Though i am not married, but my girl-friend started to ignore me and quite literally stopped caring for me suddenly. Then, one day, to my utter shock and dismay i found out that there was somebody else involved and that was the reason why, suddenly she has gone so cold and distant.

Though it absolutely killed me, but remember its always better to know the truth than to just guess about the whole situation. We all can advice you different things, but ultimately you have to take steps to find out why is he behaving like this..

It might be work related stress getting onto him, it might be something else...Just talk to him and discuss the matter in a nice, cool and calm manner and i believe everything will be just fine. If he doesn't want to talk to you, perhaps, you can write a note or something to him that he surely will read..Try something..

I hope something might hurt him but didn't spoke to u ...!

i think members should not post their email address into the forums untill it is really needed

Dear Gaurav,

1st you should remove ur email address from your profile.

Sudeep Bro,

my email address is not for asking forum questions in my email. that is something personel and i can't make this type of post again and again and again. you wrote your email address for the forum related Topic

hello dear................fenita2008@yahoo.com
    how are you today i hope that every things is ok with you as is my pleassure to contact you after viewing your profile [url]www.sukh-dukh.com[/url] which really interest me in having communication with you if you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happened in future.
    i will be very happy if you can write me through my email for easiest communication and to know all about each other,here is my email (fenita2008@yahoo.com) i will be waiting to hear from you as i wish you all the best for your day.
    yours friend.
    fenita

what the hell Fenita you are doing?
    you are just coping and paste same matter in all the threads. don't do it again otherwise moderators might thing about put a life time Bann on you

shelly i feel there is something going on in his head..something might be troubling him..maybe at that moment he was just too troubled to talk it out with you so i think you should talk to him once he is a little chilled and less stressed...be really calm and patient because you never no what kind of a reply you may get back..and be prepared for the worse...dont shout or scream or panic..k..do write in for further suggestions...pls

Hi Shelly,

i have a suggestion for you, that is first try to keep your self as calm as you can and try to observe the problem your husband is facing.

It may not be your family problem, i am sure that he is worried by his official problems.

generally people take out their official pressure or frustration at their wifes this is very normal behaviour of a human being.

So try to understand his problem and provide him with the required love and affection to him.

This is my take on your problem.

Hope it will help you.

regards
    shiva. (Y)

but shiva seriously the so called men of the society shouldnt treat their wives as doormats...if there is a problem talk it out but no points for letting out your frustration over some other stuff on your wife...thats my take....no offence!!

Hi Sukrit

i agree with you.

Buth the thing is if men is not able do so , women needs to understnad his situation and react accordingly which is the meaning of Marriage / Love.

And how ever we have not recieved reply from Shelly.

Its very important to get her understanding on our suggestions. (Y)

wt do you say.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed