+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Baby to be adopted

Baby to be adopted

I have a 2 year old cute boy. I feel very tensed for him as my hubby is not fulfilling his responsibilitiesand is runaway. I feel unable to bring up the kid all alone. I want a safe and good future for him. I wonder if I can give him for adoption to stay in a healthy atmosphere and have a good future.
    - Any suggestions?
    - Anyone who wants to adopt?

Hi Kavitak

Please dont feel bad.. But I need to tell you this.. So what if your husband is irresponsible and dont bother about you.. leave him let him get lost.. By your writing I can make out your educated women try for some job, ask your mom side to take care of the kid, do u think you can live without ur baby? wat nonsense do some job and take care of you and kid.. Its your blood.. your soul think about it...sorry if i have hurted u through my words.. will you think who so ever take d baby will they take care as u do??

what's ignsth

yes dear, I am trying for a job but haven't got it yet.. living with parents and brother-bhabhi for 3 months now.... parents are old... cant depend on them for very long..... thinking of future gives me nightmares... cant sleep... for how long can I stay in paternal house.... taking house on rent, leaving the kid with maid and spending the income to pay rents... that seems to be my future........

thus better option seems to be if he is adopted.. atleast kid wud be safe and secure in a healthy family........

Smile

[QUOTE=Kavitak18;243183]I have a 2 year old cute boy. I feel very tensed for him as my hubby is not fulfilling his responsibilitiesand is runaway. I feel unable to bring up the kid all alone. I want a safe and good future for him. I wonder if I can give him for adoption to stay in a healthy atmosphere and have a good future.
    - Any suggestions?
    - Anyone who wants to adopt?[/QUOTE]

Hello Hello Kavitha, I live in the UK and I am already in the process of adopting a baby. I am looking for a new born but your post interests me a lot. We will give your baby all love and affection and be rest assured that he will be in safe hands. We are interested in proceeding with the adoption following all legal processes. Can you please respond ASAP with your contact number so that I can ring you at the earliest and fly down to complete the formalities? Also, I would like to see some pictures of your baby ...... pls provide your number ASAP.

Awaiting your response eagerly ......

Cheers,
    Meera

[QUOTE=meera22_99;245019]Hello Hello Kavitha, I live in the UK and I am already in the process of adopting a baby. I am looking for a new born but your post interests me a lot. We will give your baby all love and affection and be rest assured that he will be in safe hands. We are interested in proceeding with the adoption following all legal processes. Can you please respond ASAP with your contact number so that I can ring you at the earliest and fly down to complete the formalities? Also, I would like to see some pictures of your baby ...... pls provide your number ASAP.

Awaiting your response eagerly ......

Cheers,
    Meera[/QUOTE]

Hi Meera,

If u r intrested in adopting a baby girl, new born...please contact me at +61469374142 immediately...

Bhanwar

[QUOTE=unite;243409]yes i want to adopt the baby, as i do not have child till date and looking for adoption. you can immidiately contact me on phone, 9868308984, 8742940928,9310055992

neha singh
    delhi[/QUOTE]

Hi neha, I tried to call you several time, but u r not picking up phone...please let me know if u r still intrested

[QUOTE=Kavitak18;243183]I have a 2 year old cute boy. I feel very tensed for him as my hubby is not fulfilling his responsibilitiesand is runaway. I feel unable to bring up the kid all alone. I want a safe and good future for him. I wonder if I can give him for adoption to stay in a healthy atmosphere and have a good future.
    - Any suggestions?

hi kavita,
i will be really blessed to adopt the baby.Me and my husband both are working and well off.We have a 3yr old loving boy.We just lost our younger 5 month old boy.And we really miss him.Our elder son yearns for a brother and we too want to love and raise a kid in the memory of our lost child.Plz tell where do you stay and give your phone no.I am a teacher and we will give the best possible education and life to your son.GOD BLESS YOU BOTH.Plz reply soon.Eagerly waiting for a positive reply.TAKE CARE.

Smile Interested

- Any suggestions?

Kavita contact me immediately I want to adopt a baby boy of this age my number is 09833463937

Baby to be adopted

Hi

For those seeking to become adoptive folks within the U.S., Canada, and round the world, data concerning who will adopt, the homestudy, procedures, terms, options, costs, forms of adoption, open adoption, agencies, facilitators, and professionals for domestic and international adoptions.

Thanks

Lightbulb Need parents for a one year old boy

i have a friend from philippines who is looking for loving couple for his 1 year old child and the mother who is filipino to adopt someone who could love his child for true bec. the father of his child who is an indian leave them nd marry other woman so she is stil in pain right now and dont know how to raise him and how to start a new life to get over of the pains if u r interested pls kindly email me at akira.lewis@ymail.com thanks.

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Mom and Dad
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed