+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Who will win ipl 2012?

Who will win ipl 2012?

Hello People,

I love IPL cricket and was eagerly waiting for it. We all know its already started I would like to share some interesting thing about IPL. The fifth season of the Indian Premier League (IPL), having nine teams and 76 matches, will begin and end in Chennai, with the opening match on April 4 and the final on May 27. Predict which team will win this IPL T20 – 2012, season 5 by voting to your favorite team.

Chennai Super Kings
    Deccan Chargers
    Delhi Daredevils
    Kings XI Punjab
    Kolkata Knight Riders
    Mumbai Indians
    Pune Warriors India
    Rajas-than Royals
    Royal Challengers Bangalore
    Can't Decide

Hey I want Chennai Super Kings should get the Championship Trophy... No one can beat them.. And I pray for them every time. They are the best and especially my favorite Dhoni must win the trophy..

All the Best!!!

According to me there will be tough competition between four team Mumbai Indian, Chennai Super Kings, Kolkata Night Rider, Royal Challengers Bangalore.. I love Royal Challengers…. Jai Karnataka Mathe… I wish Royal Challengers to win the matches.

God Bless you guys.. Play well and win the championship!!!

Hello Everyone,

My favorite team was RCB ie Royal Challengers. But now they are no more. According to the current situation Delhi Dare devils and Kolkata Knight riders are the strongest. All that we have look forward is who will remain the strongest to win the trophy. I wish and pray that KKR should win the IPL trophy.

All the best for all the teams.

Hi,

Delhi will win the IPL5.

Is it, how do u tell, what made u feel that Delhi daredevils will win???

I TELL ITS KKR WINNING THE BATTLE...... IF U ASK ME HOW?? I SAY THEY HAVE ALREADY ENTER THE FINAL BATTLE FIELD AS WELL I TRUST THEIR ENTIRE TEAM.....

HIP HIP HURRAY!!!

Hello Dude!!

Delhi toh gharr chalagaya Abh toh do hi sher hain.. Aur hum batate hain ke KKR hi win hoga... Woh bhi kisi se kum nahi hain contineously 8 match win ki hain... Toh mai toh bahuth hi sure hu ke chennai ko maar bhagaayenge kkr sheron.... Coomon KKR shatti bolche !! Win karke dhikhado jalwa All the best

Manu I know Y ur supporting KKR, Coz ur fan of SRK.... AM I RIT??

I did a wild guess by reading one of your post

KKR won the IPL 2012. i am veryyy happy. I luv SRK )
    Yahoo...

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Sports in India
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed