+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Earthquake in Bangalore 11th April 2012

Unhappy Earthquake in Bangalore 11th April 2012

Hi Everyone,

My name is Nandini. Did you guys see the earthquake between 2.15 to 2.30pm. Oh my Gosh, I could feel the shake and rushed out from my office... It's was ridiculous... God save us from this natural calamities.....

Only you can do that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh My Kadavule!!

It is a first time that I have experienced in my whole life... still I am feeling the same like shaking. Please write your experience also...

Hi Nandini,

Even i am from Bangalore and could feel the same. I suppose it lasted for some 30 sec. First i thought that i am feeling imbalanced but soon when i realized that it is earthquake i started to shiver. I pray and hope that all is well.

My first earthquake experiance in my life

Yes Nandini even we are faced the same experience, happened at my office.we all are run away from my office for 10 mins...Really its a great experience.

This is the first time; I felt what an earthquake is? I was on a call at that time. I thought that; in order to disturb me, my friend was shaking the chair. Then I felt itís not because of her; itís because of earthquake. I told my friend who was on call that its earthquake and I cut the call. All of them in my office were rushed to the road. Still now I can feel that my inner soul is shivering because of that.

Please keep your fingers crossed!

World is ending!

The last time a earthquake of this magnitude hit Sumatra, there was massive tsunami. that was in 2004! hope history doesn't repeat itself!

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Bangalore
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed