+Post New Topic + Post Reply

Thread: Water Kingdom Mumbai Online Booking

Water Kingdom Mumbai Online Booking

This weekend I am planning to take my kids to Water Kingdom Mumbai, I heard the charges for games during weekend is too high comparing to weekdays, I exactly don’t know the rates, so kindly someone help me by sharing the rates strategy as well booking online tips.

Nope the charges are one and the same for both Weekdays and Weekends. I am sharing the reservation strategy below kindly take a look at it.

>> Senior Citizen – Rs. 290/-
    >> Adult – Rs. 590/-
    >> Child – Rs. 390/-

Note – Kid below age of 3 and height of 3.3” get free entry, its mandatory to get print out of E-ticket with one photograph.

The following are the games you need to pay extra amount other than what u paid previously for entry.

>> Cricket Zone – Rs. 60/-
    >> Beach Cricket – Rs. 60/-
    >> Ice Skating – Rs. 100/- (weekdays) Rs. 125/-(weekend)
    >> Trampoline – Rs. 60/-
    >> Bowling – Rs. 75/- (weekdays) Rs. 100/-(weekend)
    >> Single Use Lockers – Rs. 80/-

Log on to below shared link for booking tickets online!!!
    http://waterkingdom.in/ticket_booking.asp

You can find the updated rates on the site.

Water kingdom in gorai Mumbai is a great choice for all water lovers. Whosoever is just bugged with the heat in Mumbai can go and relax over there. You have all sorts of water rides, games etc.... Once i had been there with my family i really enjoyed the trip. It was amazing, had more fun. It is such a beautiful amusement park in Mumbai. I encourage all to visit this beautiful place. You can book tickets through online. You should book the tickets a month before visiting the water kingdom. For the person who book the tickets online, will get a heavy discount. There are different packages available; you have a choice to select the packages. A person has to select the date of visit and can book the ticket one month in advance. The rates are based on the heights. Children below 3.3 height get free entry to the park. While booking online people who are above 4.6 are to be mentioned. These are some of the details about online booking.

Hope it helped!!

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Mumbai
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed