+Post New Topic + Post Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Wife had affair before Marriage

Hey Ashes!!

How r you doing... hope doing good.. See after reading your compleate story I would like to suggest is try to consult a advisor ASAP... There is a chance that your wife is good but they people who are surounded by her they are washing her mind to do such neusense... so try to call her for councelling alone not with her dirty family ... its you both wwho is gonna lead life not any one else.. so think and make her to understand that no one can come to your place.. and please reply me what happened ...

Hi ashes..
    I read your entire story.. I feel very sorry for you..
    If you love your wife, then please take her somewhere alone.. Spend time with her.. Don't scold her.. Express your love towards her.. She might have not understood your love ..

Take her to some place for 10-20 days.. You both go alone.. Explain what is the mistake to her but in a polite way.. Never make her angry.. Be intimate with each other.. Convey what you want from her and ask her what she wants from you... It is in your hand.. Handle her very delicately.. As you said she is childish.. You only can make her mature.. It is your responsibility.. And tell her to become mature..

you should express your love in such a way that she should rely only on you.. She should share everything only to you.. She should love you as the same way like you..

Arrange this trip as soon as possible.. Don't think about money.. Your wife and her love is more important than money..

Just try this once.. If she dont understand you, then you have to take the dreadful decision of divorce..
    Let this be your last attempt..

Hii Ashes....

When you are so much sure that they will allow her to join you or come out with you for counselling,, Just leave her for sometime and divert your mind with work and go for some trip with your parents.. See I can tell you many things but its you who have to accept the facts and think based on that... Or still you wanna try and neel infron of them who have stone hearts then its upto you...

Hi ashes!
    I am extremely sorry..I misunderstood your problem..
    If the definition of marriage to your wife is "just cooking twice in a day , sleeping on time , going out for movies ,eating in big resto's , owning a car ,flat and earning big money while she has to build a career for herself " then no one can't explain her anything..
    As far as her dad is concerned, he is really a headache for you.. A dad should advice his daughter about how to adjust herself in your family, instead he is diverting her mind..
    Your wife is not supporting you for any sort of matter..
    Once a girl is married, she should take care of her husband, her in-laws and all.. It is her responsibility..
    A girls gets married means, she should be enough mature to handle both the families...
    But your wife is not that much mature..
    If she wanted to live luxuriously means, she shud have married to some rich person, who has bungalow, owning a car, handling his own business.. Why you? who is just earning 25k per month...
    She shud have the capability of adjusting with you.. she shud reduce the extra expenses properly to own a car or a bungalow.. If she do this, you can buy a car within 3 or 5 years..Am I correct? why she don't understand this simple funda?

You are a good human being.. After reading your post, the way you shared your problems shows that there may be very less mistakes on you..

Already you crossed above 30 years of age.. And you had only messes in you entire life.. first with your studies, then with your job, then with your marriage, now with your wife and again with your job location, etc etc..
    Half of your life is ended up with troubles and only troubles.. At least you shud be happy for the next half of your life..

My suggestion is consult a legal adviser.. Apply for divorce..

Let her make her own way.. You be happy with your own life with your job and parents..
    Because of these things, your age old parents are also in a mess..
    Let them be peaceful in rest of their life..

Let your wife free from your family.. Let her be happy.. One day she will surely understand what is life..
    When society will ask her tons and tons of questions, then she will realize..

Until then, leave her...

Unhappy Husband can bear anything but when it comes to wife affair...it hurts hell

Husband can bear anything but when it comes to wife affair...it hurts hell...question of being practical goes to garbage box..haan ,a third person can give gyan of be practical...be cool...forget things and blah blah...but its only tht person who is facing tht knows it how it feels ...I hv seen my very near frnd cum bro who is goin thru dis...despite of my gyan he cud not spend a happy lyf...at last what he did was he became irritated and is in frustration and left loving his wife but cares for her because she is a family member...only says i am married but not happily married...infront of world they are happy couple but I know it is jus a formality.....so a messege to girl..NEVER tell about your affair to your husband never in your lyf...
    Last edited by Instant_fun; 07-29-2012 at 05:52 PM.

Exclamation Hi ashes22,

First of all I would like to tell you that I am not any sort of female activist or a Mahila Mandal type of person. But also I am not a person who would just console you here and say sweet words So that you will praise me.

I like thoroughly analyzing all the aspects of a problem and then give the most genuine advices.
    Most probably you'll not like my reply and may be possible you'll start saying negetive words for me too. But I'll say whatever I had to say without having any Biased feelings for anyone.

I don't know ur Wife's side but as per your own story My observation is that you are at around more than 50% at fault in your relationship. Things were started by you and now your wife is finishing them.

One of the points which makes you too much wrong is that you are way too much STUBBORN and You have a thinking that whatever you think is always correct. You don't allow anyone to prove their side as correct even if they really are correct in their places.

From the Start of your Posts I have observed this again & again that you are never ready to listen to anyone else's truth. And even if you listen you don't believe anyone. But at the same time you want everyone to listen and accept whatever allegations you charge on them.

When your wife and her parents didn't gave up on your allegations and tried to prove they were correct your mind started making them the villians of your Life. Infact for sometime you made your own father one of the villians bcoz you wanted him to talk on your side but he asked you to consider your wife & her parents side of facts too before coming to any decision.

As per your own story, Some points which I feel strongly that you are wrong at are:
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) Within 15 days of your marriage You found your wife logged into FB and messaging a Guy and you implied that she is hiding something from you and that she was or is having an Affair with someone in Past/Present. When she said several times that she is not hiding anything from you and that she is not having anything from you, You got angry and called everyone telling that she is a Liar and a Cheater..

--> Logging into FB, adding friends and messaging anyone does not at all prove that a girl is Characterless. In today's world FB has become the easiest and the most convenient way of keeping in contact with old friends and far off family members..
    Infact you yourself are a Software Engineer So you should be very well knowing all these things by yourself.
    You broke the first Law of a Healthy married life very easily by not trusting your wife and implying infidelity & characterless charges on her. Even after her father's & her brother's again n again telling you that she is clean You didn't accepted her character as flawless..

Ya you agreed to make the relationship work but it was on your terms, N still today from inside you feel that at that time she was not faithful to you and everyone was lying and making fool of you..
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2) You said that your wife had abortion & your Father-in-Law accepted that on phone.Your words "That bastard calmly told me that his daughter hasn't aborted the my child but it had happened."
    Now your charges against him are that in front of your father he didn't talked about abortion at all. You said that you suspect that your Wife's Sister might have done anything.

--> Did you ever talked to any doctor about how an abortion is done. Have you given any thought that might be possible it was an accident and she had a Miscarriage.

Abortion -- Cleaning of the womb taking the concent of both Father & Mother.
    Miscarriage -- It is something which happens naturally bcoz of any accident or in some cases seen happened bcoz of excessive mental tensions and So It is not at all a girl's fault.

You said that Her father accepted that she had an abortion, over phone. But as per your own words He clearly said that she didn't had an abortion. He never accepted anytime that it was an abortion. Neither any of his family members accepted this fact that ur wife ever had any abortion.

It clearly indicates that it is only you who has hold this point from the start that they had the abortion.

In both the points there is only 1 behavioural trait happening again n again for you. They are saying something else and you are listening to what you wanted to hear and believe.
    At the time of FB messaging your Wife was telling you that she didn't had any affair, but you were not listening to it. You were just implying infidelity on her and wanted everyone to accept your charges of .
    At the time of your wife's miscarriage, everyone told you that it happened but no one told you She did an abortion. But you made up your mind that she had an abortion and now you are stick to it.

In both cases you showed your Stubbornness.

Now coming to one more part of your story.

You said her English is much worse then a 10th class student's. I would like to tell you your is not much better then one. You both are in the same boat in that case. Infact She is in a Core Company where work matters not your Communication Skills so that does not matter at all for her. But you are in a Software Company where Communication Skills is much more important then anything.

You said you always Hack her Email accounts, FB accounts.. You said you changed her passwords of all the accounts just to make her talk to you.. Then now you hacked into her new email account and checked her mails. You always try to spy on her doubting her fidelity by checking her emails & mobile calls and messages.

Being a Software Engineer you should know that hacking anyone's Accounts without their permission comes under Cyber Crime. Here again you are at fault bcoz you took the wrong path to talk to your wife.

Even if we approve the changing of passwords(morally not good at all) bcoz at that time you didn't had any other way to get to talk to her. But now when she's talking to you, why are you again n again looking into her accounts and checking her emails anyhow.

Also always checking her mobile's talk time with her parents shows you never trusted her. which again makes you at fault.

You said so many things and some may be definetly wrong from her side too but you are also not in clean state. She can charge many things on you like Mental harrassment and always Doubting, spying on her without any reason and hacking in her accounts suspecting of infidelity and cheating..

If she is clean from her side in the Cheating matter, Abortion/Miscarriage Matter or in any matter, Just Imagine Will you be able to face yourself again after having a divorce.

Second thing, You always made a point in every post that her Parents & Brothers and Sisters insulted you everytime you wanted to talk. Even in good times also you said they always insulted & abused you. But you don't seem to be a guy who anyone can abuse easily.

Looking at your posts and observing all the things wich you said, also keeping in mind your way of telling everything It seems like you are a very much dominating kind of person and will not allow anyone to talk against you at all. When anyone said anything against your will you thought that they are abusing or insulting you.

Getting to the conslusion now, Finally My advice to you is Take Divorce anyhow and free both of you from a torture of miserable Life.
    Also if possible try to analyze by yourself that even if she is 100% wrong from her side, But have you ever done justice to her. Have you not betrayed her Love by doubting on her in each n every matter without listening & understanding her part.

Whatever happens I wish you All the Best..

Hi ashes!

I read your complete story today.
    Whatever Sweta said may be correct.

You are equally involved in the scenario.. You are equally responsible for your life turning hell..

Can you seriously speak to your wife? Spend a good time with her.
    Everything can be changed if you decide to leave your stubbornness..
    Ask yourself all the possible questions. You will get the answer of where you did the mistake..

Dont listen to anyones.
    The answer and peace of life lies within you..

You are the one who can turn your life hell into heaven and can live a peaceful life..

Its just my suggestion:
    If you seriously love your wife, If you really want her, then please bring her home..
    Live a happy and peaceful life...
    Have a small kid within a year..

Then see the magic of life.
    All the very best to your Happy Life...

Ashes,

Life can be hell at times. It happens with everyone. We fight hard. Eventually, we realize that some things in life are not worth fighting it. I think that is where you are now in.

Put an end to it. Apply for a divorce. Move on with other things of life. There is not point in hurting yourself further.

Thumbs down Hi ashes22,

After seeing all ur new posts I will again say one thing, that U ruined ur own life..

Earlier in my first post to you, I gave my opinion after reading all your old posts n analyzing them with all the possible point of views. But these new posts says a totally different story.

If before marriage u knew that the lady ur wife is living with is involved into illegal & illegitimate activities, yet ur wife was so much friendly to her, You should have enquired about her thoroughly.
    Also, you said that after engagement you came to know abut the wrong things..

After so much what made you Marry a girl like that.
    Now the anger you have for your wife is too much.

I guess there is nothing else I can suggest you in the matter.
    The only solution for ur problems is to take a divorce ASAP.

SwetaS , you seem to b a woman activist

[QUOTE=SwetaS;258167]First of all I would like to tell you that I am not any sort of female activist or a Mahila Mandal type of person. But also I am not a person who would just console you here and say sweet words So that you will praise me.

Now coming to one more part of your story.

You said her English is much worse then a 10th class student's. I would like to tell you your is not much better then one. You both are in the same boat in that case. Infact She is in a Core Company where work matters not your Communication Skills so that does not matter at all for her. But you are in a Software Company where Communication Skills is much more important then anything.

Also always checking her mobile's talk time with her parents shows you never trusted her. which again makes you at fault.

Whatever happens I wish you All the Best..[/QUOTE]

I have read all of your replies in various threads and I must say that you are a pro-woman egostic person .. You are the one who always blames Husbands for every wrong doings .

I have been in internet since past 13 years and I have dealt with many cracked heads .. Right from the begining I have always mentioned that I am not on cleaner side and whatever my mistakes were I have had accepted to change myself if chance was given ... I have never had betrayed her by doubting on her ... Just after 3 days of our marriage , she started keeping an eye on my mobile phone calls , my email accounts , FB messages .. and even in Jan she logged into my FB account , changed my social status , deleted her pics .. So this spying and all that nonsense started by her not me .. If a wife keeps a tab on her husband then its her love and Care , right ??? and if her husband does the same then its a spying and doubting , betrayal of love , according to YOU , isn't it so ?? She is my wife , whats the problem if I check with whom she meets , talks ... Look there was nobody in our house who can keep an eye on my wife once I left for office in the day ... What if I have had found her running away with someone , on someday ?? Then you would be the first one sho have had blamed me for not keeping an eye on her phone calls and her meetings ...

I have never claimed that I am an Oxford Graduate but whatever I speak in english is much more than enough for my employers to keep me in my Job .. How can you call a person's english very good if that person can not write " Extra marital affair , vacancy , acceptance letter " and very simple english words ... And start answering in Hindi instead of english when asked to talk about herself during Telephonic interviews ..

Miscarriage .... Look buddy , searching for some info on internet is a mouse's click away .. I have read every single possible article which I found on this subject ... How can you justify her aborting my child ??? when she SMSed me her decision to abort the child just after 2 days of receiving her sonography reports .. Saying that this is becoming too early and she is not ready for this and this will be harmful for her career ..

Regarding your point about cyber crime ... Have I posted any name , any number in all of my posts ?? I guess not .. And defination of cyber crimes is way different than you think

You think that I do not seem to be a guy who can be easily insulted ... why because I called my father by bad names , right ?? and have so far used strong words against everyone ... Just imagine your brother in my place and he was forced to keep his mouth shut for an year and suddenly after an year he doesn't get his annual salary appraisal , his office location changes , his flat aggreement expires and he has to search a new flat ... His wife refuses to return back from her parents place .. Her dad clearly tells him on the face that he is thinking about taking a divorce from your brother for his daughter .. Then your SIL aborts the child and his FIL threatens your brother and father with lives and starts saying that he would be creating problems in your second brother's marriage .. he would file DV , dowry cases against whole family ..What would you have suggested to your brother in that situation ?? would it be same like you suggested me ??

Look I have always told her that whatever may be your past , i simply do not care about it but what I want is not repeating the same in our married life ... Was it hard ?? Whatever may be your understanding level , both of us need to match it with each other's so that our lives can be united .. In married life , i guess that there is not a place for " ME " but " US / WE " .. if you bring legal cases , police complaints , stamp papers for smallest petty reasons and bring your egoistic father for every small argument and share smallest thing which shared with her , then how our married life is going to run smoothly .. What should we eat , where should we go , what should we buy , what should we talk about ... everything was being decided by her father and mom ??? Once i asked him on the face that being your SIL , do I have any rights ?? He gave me a negative reply and asked me either to follow his instructions or just forget about his daughter .. He told me that being a husband you have got to perform your duties only and not to expect any rights in return .. I don't know how can you even justify this ?? Whatever I have had written so far is 100% true and everything is based on mobile phone call recordings , phone recordings , SMSs , e-mails , chat messages , bank account statements ...

SwtaS

[QUOTE=SwetaS;258167]
    [/QUOTE]
    My stubbornness according to you :- What do u do when you tell someone something right multiple times even though that person knows about its validity ,but still ignore you just for the sake of his/her ego ?? Just for an example . I and all my family members were wooing her to attend my cousin's wedding for a month , as this was the first major family function where she can interact my relatives . Was it my stubbornness that I have had to cry in front of her in the end and then only she accepted .

I have been asking her to take care of water-taps as person living above our flat could nt get water if water-taps in our flat kept open . I have been telling right from the first day to take care of it otherwise one day our owner would throw us out from the flat and renting a flat in a metro isn't an easy business . Besides that shifting every household item is not easy as we are a married couple and not bachelors . She never listened to me and once in 15 days , our water-taps were open causing problems to the person living above our flat and he was always knocking our door whenever he couldn't get water . Being in the house through out day , it was her responsibility to keep a check on these things . One day my flat society sent a notice to owner about all this and our owner had to visit us and he gave a warning . At that time I faced the wrath and she has to hide her face . So whatever I was suggesting her came true . Still do u think that I should have kept calm ??

I have been telling her and her brother that at this point of time when she is jobless, she is finding daily housework too stiff ( remember there were only 2 persons in the house ) . What would happen if tommorow she gets a job or we would have a baby ?? Whatever I said , came as true once she started working within 7 days ?? So whose stubbornness involved in this?

I caught her while logging into A GUY's FACEBOOK ACCOUNT not into her own account . When asked about who owns it, she said that this is a fake account . But there were details where she had put her name before that. I didn't say anything but simply walked away and remained silent even for the next day . She couldn't bear my silence and started calling me on my mobile while i was in office , I was busy at that time so i didn't pick her phone calls , she called me like 15 times , and then she called on my Company HR's landline number . I had to leave my work and attend her phone call . I told her that I will talk to u in the evening .. But after 15 Minutes , she again called me , I was busy so didn't attend her call , so she sent me SMS that you got to talk to me eitherwise I will again call on your HR's landline number . I was extremely busy and I had told her about that , still she was showing her stubbornness ?? For these reasons , I have had to call upon her father and ask her to be patient , when he asked me the reason , in anger I told him everything . Do u think that it was my fault

If you are being fooled once , you take it lightly .. If you are fooled multiple times then what do you expect yourself to do ??

On 30th June when he had came for taking back household items presented by him , I have had asked him about my wife's physical condition through my father , brother . At that time he said that We can not do anything like Abortion as this child is a connecting string in between these two and after this baby is born , both of those two will change their perspective towards this relationship . But on 25th July , when I have had found my wife uploading a new resume with new address , new work location preferences ,After calling upon my wife multiple times and after she didn't pick my phone call , I sent a SMS asking about abortion , I again asked him straight on the face about abortion ( I thought that if she has started a job search that means she must have had aborted the child ) . That time he said that we didn't abort the child but it happened .and when I asked him when did this take place , then he said that before 30th June . Again I asked him to send me the details like sonography report , or the name of hospital where you may have admitted her etc etc . Instead replying me , he started abusing me and told me that it is none of business with whatever THEY DO WITH THE CHILD . So who is liar in this matter ?? And how can you expect me to remain calm ?? After all that was my child , right ?? What would you have done if someone killed your unborn child in your womb ?? Forget about his relationship with me , You tell me what should have been my reaction to this ?? And if it was a miscarriage then wasn't it HIS or my WIFE's duty to tell me about that ??

I have never said that I was always right ... And whatever my mistakes were , I corrected them after 8th Feb . But neither my wife nor her parents realised their mistakes and corrected them but instead of that they were repeating the same mistakes of mine over point of time

My wife had an affair 9 years after marriage. But still I am trying to reconcile and continue with this. I never fought with my wife for this issue. But we have other normal fights. If she is honest now, what is the problem? There are lots of guys/girls who have affair before marriage but are dedicated to their spouse once they are married. That's what matters! Please be nice to her and continue with this relationship. Otherwise, you will regret later...

[QUOTE=desi;260910]My wife had an affair 9 years after marriage. But still I am trying to reconcile and continue with this. I never fought with my wife for this issue. But we have other normal fights. If she is honest now, what is the problem? There are lots of guys/girls who have affair before marriage but are dedicated to their spouse once they are married. That's what matters! Please be nice to her and continue with this relationship. Otherwise, you will regret later...[/QUOTE]

Its not about her affair or anything else .. infact i love her more than anyone else in this world and thats why I have had tried to commit sucide when she started talking about divorce and all that in Jan.. I think that you haven't read my previous posts ... I had to delete them because her sister and she came to know about it and they were threatening me with cyber crime cases ..

Its their parents and her sister with whom I angry with .. My Previous ID was ashes22 ..there are few replies to my previous posts in this thread ..please read it or I can message you a link to my blog where I have moved all of my forum posts

i think you have to believe your wife... yes it is possible a lot of people do not go for max limit...

Hi Ash!!

It’s nice to see your presence yet again, but when you say all your posts are being tracked by your wife and her sister, why do you want to continue fighting related this issue and be in a dilemma... instead you can think wisely, be adaptable and lead happy life with your wife na...

If you feel like posting threads here, start some other interesting threads related to marriage advices, Guidance, instructions and so on......

Rightly said Streetangel,

Rajesh you must follow few things in life.

I pity on you. You guys loved each other a lot and have been married. Fights are common is marriage life where you have to sit back and sort it out. By your post I can see the love spread in your hearts. Since your wife is rude towards you, don’t take wild decisions with spoil your future and her future as well.

I advise you that try to change her behavior by taking a step forward. You can tell her you had a great fun with her and now the relationship has taken a bad turn just because of her behavior. Guide her to change her behavior or you’ll end up your relationship by divorcing her.

yes

[QUOTE=streetAngeL;261052]Hi Ash!!

It’s nice to see your presence yet again, but when you say all your posts are being tracked by your wife and her sister, why do you want to continue fighting related this issue and be in a dilemma... instead you can think wisely, be adaptable and lead happy life with your wife na...

If you feel like posting threads here, start some other interesting threads related to marriage advices, Guidance, instructions and so on......[/QUOTE]

Isn't this thread about troubles in married life . There are so many threads related to marriage advices , instructions and so on ... I am not fighting with this issue and neither I am in any kind of dilemma .. Whatever I am writing here , is for the satisfication of mine .. And I don't think that my wife and her sis may be reading this thread as I have had deleted my previous posts and which have assured them that I am not going to write anything in future in this thread ....Well I agree that I have to think wisely and be accept the reality that I was fooled by her parents and lead my own life and take charge of my future ... There is no point in running after something which you can never be able to catch and spoil your present .. At this moment what is more important for me , is to remain extremely patient and look for my own future , my job, my ailing parents ..If someone is not caring for you for an ounce , i dont think that it would be wise for me to think about that person ... Whatever I may do , fact remains the same that I can not change neither my wife as her life is totally controlled by her parents ..and neither I can ask my FIL to leave his arrogance and accept me as his SIL as right from the first month of our married life , he clearly showed his hidden intentions when he talked about my salary , and taking my wife at his place ..for a funny reason

[QUOTE=KarinaBaby;261092]Rightly said Streetangel,

Rajesh you must follow few things in life.

I pity on you. You guys loved each other a lot and have been married. Fights are common is marriage life where you have to sit back and sort it out. By your post I can see the love spread in your hearts. Since your wife is rude towards you, don’t take wild decisions with spoil your future and her future as well.

I advise you that try to change her behavior by taking a step forward. You can tell her you had a great fun with her and now the relationship has taken a bad turn just because of her behavior. Guide her to change her behavior or you’ll end up your relationship by divorcing her.[/QUOTE]

Ours wasn't a love marriage .. We met each other through shaadi.com and after talking on phone twice and meeting only once , then we told our parents about our decisions . I aggreed that fights are common in married life but what can one do if your wife talk about police station , asking for stamp paper if promised about something ... In Jan 2012 when she ran away from my house on 29th Dec .. she went to her old company and asked them if they have any vacancy for her .. So she have taken this drastic step of separating with me long ago .. It was me who was living in fool's paradise .. This time when her Dad took back her to his place by giving false promises, he have had booked train tickets well in advance and while we sat for a discussion , he asked our permission .. And even though everyone was hesitant , first he started sweet talks and then he got angry and forcefully take her along with him ... While leaving my house , my wife had deliberately forgot her sonography reports but she didn't forget to take her educational certificates with her .. What does it show ??? You tell me ..

How do you expect me talk to her if even after 3 months of our seperation , she does't pick my or anyone of my family member's phone,replies my SMS's ... And even if I call in her office , her Boss asks me to leave her alone as she does't want to keep a relationship with you .. Even after reading my forum posts , her dad and she calls upon my relatives and tells them fake stories ...and blames me for everything ... ( As I have had phone recordings , so it was very easy to prove my side to my relatives although ) ... So you tell me what should I do ??

cheated man

hello dear...frstly i say tht a woman always hide many things frm man she neva goin to commit wat was hapnd betwn them. hw far they both went in their relationship will always b secret, second thing is tht wateva ur doubts in ur mind wil always come out as truth.So my point is ur wife sure had done lots of things wid her ex bf because she was in a relationship wid a married man.She was very much aware of the relationship tht it will end at sum point....there was neither any future of the realtion unless ur wife wud run away leaving his wife behind.U can take the example or urself suppose u had a relation wid a married woman being as a single man upto wat extent u both wud go to make each other happy ...oviously u accept it or not u surely wud have done sex with her same is the case with ur wife also...another thing is tht y r u so worrying about her relationship after 11 years long marriage it doesnt make any sense of it....may b u got exited after knwing ur wife's physical relation wid another man before marriage....may b u want the complete descripton of the event happnd long back so tht u can arose n fulfill ur fantasy by thinking of such.If it is the part of fantasy or just the matter of ur sexual desire then its ok bt y r u destroying ur relationship after 11 years.I think the jealousy part shud nt cum after 11 years it wud have been if u were newly married couple....u have seen all ups and downs with her during 11 years n seriously it was very long time u shud consider ur decision twice....n my last advice or u can say point or the real truth is tht ur wife wil neva tell u the actual thing unless u pressurized her ...this is the nature of woman they always hide things frm their partner n they always lie in these matters....

Exactly Portrayed by Rubbishkilling!!

No girls will accept their past junk situations to their current partners especially if they are married…. Coz they recognize it as a shame and cheating stuff only after their wedding, so to evade these circumstances they tend to lie and keep on lying to conceal the fact…..

Thinking to divorce/ blaming & blabbering after 11 years of marriage is of nooooo use….. So think wisely and look forward to achieve something new Rajesh!!

+ Post New Topic + Post Reply

Recent Posts in Indian Weddings
   Most Popular Posts at Sukh Dukh

AddThis Feed Button RSS Feed